Home

Who are you gonna kill the most?

reltes

who will get the most of your video game wrath.?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. who will get the most of your video game wrath.?

• gungans?
    • ewoks?
    • tusken raiders?
    • other?

that would be cool if jar jar was on a map and you tried to kill him but he just keeps falling down and accidently causes you to get hurt. no matter who fights him he accidently kills you. he's invincible!!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by thejeditraitor

that would be cool if jar jar was on a map and you tried to kill him but he just keeps falling down and accidently causes you to get hurt. no matter who fights him he accidently kills you. he's invincible!!

That would be unfair to the droids.

Take it back, I wish they had that lame Six Flags dancing old man. I would get an ATAT and squish him. Then I would strap him in the middle of the Ewok swinging log trap. I would then would strap him to a big bullseye target and fire the Death Star at him. Jabba then would sit on him, then fed him to the Rancor. Then make him watch Fahrenheit 9/11 (MUHAHAHA) Dark Side seeping into my...mind, must...break...free YIPEE!

Originally posted by Whoopknacker

Take it back, I wish they had that lame Six Flags dancing old man. I would get an ATAT and squish him. Then I would strap him in the middle of the Ewok swinging log trap. I would then would strap him to a big bullseye target and fire the Death Star at him. Jabba then would sit on him, then fed him to the Rancor. Then make him watch Fahrenheit 9/11 (MUHAHAHA) Dark Side seeping into my...mind, must...break...free YIPEE!

Dude, you can't diss Mr. Six.

• 3 weeks later...

i dont understand how u guys could want to kill ewoks so much .... gungans just deserve to die. Ewoks are the best character to ever grace the star wars screen. I hope the ewoks own all you guys and eat you to honor me .... cause they are my friends *sniff* *sniff*

:wok1: <<<<< hug ..... dont kill

Im pretty sure it was an ewok that did that yodel.

Archived