Do you like Bastilla?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Bastilla?

• Bastilla rocks dont get rid of her!
    • She sucks get rid of her!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well in my mod you will be talked to by a promising young prospect, Darth Malign, he wants to be your new apprentice. You tell him, that you need to talk to bastilla first, because she is you current apprentice. You have to find out if she is ready. I just want to know if you guys want her dead.

Originally posted by Achillies

I'd like to see a mod that makes Mission 5 years older. I always take her to retrieve the Tatooine Star Map. Her line of dialog in that cutscene is probably the biggest reason I still play.

i've got a mod that makes Mission look older, you want it?

PM me if you do, and if i get alot of ppl asking for it i'll put it up PCGM

MattCole

Originally posted by MattColejk

i've got a mod that makes Mission look older, you want it?

PM me if you do, and if i get alot of ppl asking for it i'll put it up PCGM

MattCole

No, she looks fine just the way that she is. I just remember the first time I actually listened to her dialog on Taris and discovered that she was 14 years old. I still feel a little dirty.

Maybe I could edit dialog.tlk to say, "Hey, I ain't no kid! I'm 19 years old". Then my conscience will be clean.

Well, 1 a 1. Any of the 75! people want to vote that would be great. no im just kiddin. but let this one sit in your mind. If you dont post. She will die, MUHUHAHAHAHA!

mission would be one sexy jedi! but no keep bastila, i know she's annoying but she's also loyal and that counts for something in my book...maybe halfway thru the mod u can have her be eaten by a rancor and u can have a dialogue option to mourn her or trash her and pick a new aprentice post-haste! i like mission personally...i have pictures...14 yr old...mmm...but..o..yea..bastila..right, anyway keep bastila...

Originally posted by maverick187

Don't kill her, I mean sure you can have another apprenntice who is a GUY replace her, but she, she is an apprentice with benefits....you know what I mean ;)

I'd say keep Bastila but don't forget to consider that some people are playing with a female pc :rolleyes:

Archived