Home

Jek's second idea!

JekRendar

Ok, this is more realistic than the last and requires a lot less organizing.

Everyone knows that we have a lot of factioned members in -A-. However, we only have a few that actually PvP, and the rest, are just scared poopless about it, I know I am. So, what I'm looking at is an inter-PA faction war.

In -A- we have more Imps than Rebels, so the Rebels need to have some kind of handicap. Well, I looked around and thought, we have this Rebel base about 2.4km away, why not use it to our advantage. (Actually, we have been, all the Rebels that travel to and from the base use our shuttleport, but anyhow.)

So, the Rebels would be at the base, defending it and the Imperials would be attacking it. Before this actually took place, we would meet up in CC, clone there. (After, we've gotten our buffs in Cnet, of course.) The Rebels would take off to the base and the Imperials to the nearest Imperial recruiter. (I'm not sure where the closest one is.

The Rebels, once arriving at the base, would declare, as would the Imps at the recruiter. Once everyone is Overt, the Imperials would attack. Purely for fun, let's allow DBing, because the NPCs at the base will DB, it's only fair that if the Rebels can, the Imps should be able to too.

Just a couple of rules though, don't bring for your non-PA friends. Not to sound exclusive, this is an inter-PA war, not a server-wide war. If we do it this way, at least the sides will be somewhat even. (Yes, the Rebels will be outgunned, but with the base, it should balance things out. And with NPCs now doing specials again, it should be a nice challenge for the Imps.)

So, whatcha think?

Actually I believe there are far more rebels then Imps.. Just the imps in the guild are more active members...

I PvPed for a while, and then I dropped my template to hologrind again. Since im in the midst of hologrinding, I have a pretty screwed off template right now... SL/Pistoleer/Swordsman :p

So what damage I can do would easily be takin out by armor :p

heh this is pretty cool and could work too. (once combat is fixed a bit. :p) Mabye I should get into this war thing soon...lol I've been in it unvolentary a few times (Darn Combat medics in Anchor head) but yeah I think it would be time soon to get into it...hmmm.

Ooooh I can't wait to get back in...lol glad to hear they're making poisons and desiceses (lol deseases) no longer automatic. Those were annoying.

well it could work if the rebel base wasnt as defended as it was now

and uhm i dont want to lose another at st just because there are some turrets. so the idea is nice

and i hope people will get it ,.. but the location isnt very nice for the imps.

Why don't you guys just have it in the city...make a huge policital thing about it. have someone to lead the Rebel's and well I don't know who the Mayor is...but make two sides battle for control of Cori Celesti.

Well not MAKE but have two sides battle for control of Cori Celesti, then everyone elects (sp?) the leader who won the battle for Cori celesti...and do this every month. Until both decide to make peace.

Just an Idea...;)

Fighting over the leadership of the town isn't a good idea. This is supposed to be for fun and I think that would quickly turn into a real fight. Plus, what happens if somebody stupid ends up being mayor?

Not to mention Cori Celesti, like -A-, is neutral. We don't want factional fighting in the city, and the city government doesn’t (shouldn’t) favor a side. The mayor can pick a side, but the town’s stance is (should be) neutral.

Archived