Home

The Official Xbox/Xbox 2 Console/Game Discussion Thread

legameboy

ah dang, ah well.

back on topic, spiderman 2 was a wicked game, very cool, webbing around manhattan, beating up petty criminals, very fun, i still haven't beaten doc ock yet, he is really hard.

i can't wait till PoP2 comes out, if it's anything like the original, it'll be good.

Republic Commando looks really cool, although it probably will be hard for me to get used to though, but i will definatly ren it.

Monster Hunter look pretty cool as well.

and last but not least, BattleFront looks very awesome, so cool how you can fight almost every star wars battle there is, it looks very sweet.

Originally posted by Curt-Man

ah dang, ah well.

back on topic, spiderman 2 was a wicked game, very cool, webbing around manhattan, beating up petty criminals, very fun, i still haven't beaten doc ock yet, he is really hard.

i can't wait till PoP2 comes out, if it's anything like the original, it'll be good.

Republic Commando looks really cool, although it probably will be hard for me to get used to though, but i will definatly ren it.

Monster Hunter look pretty cool as well.

and last but not least, BattleFront looks very awesome, so cool how you can fight almost every star wars battle there is, it looks very sweet.

Eh, I'm getting BF (HEY! another thing it has in common with Battlefield. Coincidence? both mean basically somewhere where there's a battle and are abbreviated as BF) for PC, more comfortable then.

I beat Spiderman 2 for XBOX, and have 75% completed total. Dock Ock was a nasty battle.

PS. *beats Curtman to a bloody pulp with the international space station*

Originally posted by The Silent One

Xbox is good for those games not on the PC or too buggy for the PC like I heard with KOTOR. ;)

KOTOR wasn't buggy, it just needed a powerfull PC, I don't think BF will have that problem. Plus, I don't want to pay extra for XBOX live, at least, not until CONKER comes out.

Originally posted by The Silent One

That's not what I heard... Especially for Radeon cards..

Maybe, worked fine on my friend's computer (Raedon 9800 PRO). I think it has something to do with the driver. Anyway, it's one thing with KOTOR, a graphics heavy RPG developed mostly for XBOX, another thing for Battlefieldfront, a not so graphics heavy game developed for generally PS2, XBOX and PC.

Plus, with PC you can play with more people, and I'm more comfortable with the controls. I couldn't drive worth **** on Halo for XBOX, but drove like a master on the PC version, probably the smae thing'll happen with BF. Anyway, I'd still rather not pay for XBOX LIVE. Just my personal preference.

Of course, if I ever decide to get XBOX Live, you can count on me to using it to the full with Crimson Skies, Rainbow Six, Halo 2, Conker, Star Wars BF, etc.

Originally posted by jokemaster

Plus, with PC you can play with more people, and I'm more comfortable with the controls. I couldn't drive worth **** on Halo for XBOX, but drove like a master on the PC version,

*Beats jokemaster to a bloody pulp with the EARTH!*

TiE

Archived