Home

What is the First KOTOR:TSL Presiege Class you want to play?

RedHawke

What is the First KOTOR:TSL Presiege Class you want to play?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. What is the First KOTOR:TSL Presiege Class you want to play?

• Jedi Master
    • Sith Lord
    • Jedi Weapon Master
    • Sith Marauder
    • Jedi Watchman
    • Sith Assassin
    • I'm not getting KOTOR:TSL

Originally posted by FiEND_138

Unless they fixed my complaint with the representation of the DS, or the story just pulls me that way.

You mean the lunch credit stealing punk Sith, I hope they change that as well! :D

If TSL has the Punky Credit Stealing Sith then I'll just have to become a Sith Lord to teach them all a lesson in manners!

:lightning

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah, i think that's how it works.

you start as either a Guardian, Consular or Sentinel, with basic force powers. then at some point in the game you get to level-up as one of the new classes.

i think weapon master will be the first one i'll try.

Originally posted by Prime

Presumably you can cross select the prestige classes? i.e. You can be a guardian and then select Jedi Master?

You can, but the prestige classes will line up like the jedi classes in KotOR. So just like soldier/Guardian made the most sense in KotOR, Guardian/Weapon-Master is the logical (LS) progression in TSL.

Originally posted by RedHawke

I see the Jedi Weapon Master is the most popular. I would have thought the Jedi Master would have been more popular. Once again very interesting! :D

I personally think everyone just wants to be Mace Windu :D

Gotta love the Guardian-like classes, but I'm finding the Sentinels kick more butt than they get credit for. Besides, alegedly, Obi-Wan was a Jedi Watchman and who doesn't know that he rocks? :)

Originally posted by Achilles

I personally think everyone just wants to be Mace Windu :D

LOL!!! :D Well he did have the coolest jedi lightsabre! :D

Gotta love the Guardian-like classes, but I'm finding the Sentinels kick more butt than they get credit for. Besides, alegedly, Obi-Wan was a Jedi Watchman and who doesn't know that he rocks? :)

I also like the Jedi Sentinel, it is the class I select most, unless I'm testing something.

Which is why, due to your input about the Jedi Watchman, that I'll probably go with that one once I get Sith Lord and Jedi Master out of my system! :D

I agree Obi-Wan "Ben" is pretty cool! :D What I find most interesting and cool on GL part with the prequels is Watching the Fighting styles EM uses through the movies he has been in so far, Padawan Obi-Wan was really reckless and his sabre fighting showed it, Master Obi-Wan was a lot more confident and capable with his sabre, though he did show off a little killing the Acklee, twirling his saber before doing it in, I am interested in seeing his style mature toward AG "Ben" Kinobi style in ANH because Older "Ben" Kinobi fought really conservatively, and could have held off Vader for a very long time, and even possibly won the duel, but it was not his destiny.

I am interested in seeing his style mature toward AG "Ben" Kinobi style in ANH because Older "Ben" Kinobi fought really conservatively, and could have held off Vader for a very long time, and even possibly won the duel, but it was not his destiny.

I would think that much of that was due the fact that you had one guy up in years and another in a cumbersome suite. If the special effects were better in '77 they would have super-imposed Obi's head on to someone nimble a'la Count Dooku in AOTC. I do believe Ben was toying with Vader to buy Luke enough time to get off the Death Star.

On the subject of sword styles, do you think Anakin/Vader will do a lot of one handed saber work? I first noticed a lot of this in ESB. Again it could just be being stuck in the suit that developed the fighting style.

As far as the new classes in TSL, I usually go for the guardian types so I would start with that. Then try out the rest of them. Although I've never played a full game as a soldier for my base class in KOTOR. The feats are nice but no skills at all. I need my Persuade, Repair, and Treat Injury skills.

Originally posted by deathdisco

On the subject of sword styles, do you think Anakin/Vader will do a lot of one handed saber work? I first noticed a lot of this in ESB. Again it could just be being stuck in the suit that developed the fighting style.

Hmmm... maybe I should spoiler this...

In the 'back in black' video that was floatin around a while back & 1 of the hyperspace vids a friend sent me, there was a bit of Anakin bustin out with his 1 armed stuff. Of course it could have been just because of the punches being thrown, but he was using that style of his, a little bit.

Here's the skinny on all of the prestige classes:

Jedi Watchman: (Sentinel-type) Generally super abilities with the force and control over the lightsaber.

I picked the Jedi Watchman because of the desription Achillies gave for it

:fett:

Originally posted by FiEND_138

Hmmm... maybe I should spoiler this...

In the 'back in black' video that was floatin around a while back & 1 of the hyperspace vids a friend sent me, there was a bit of Anakin bustin out with his 1 armed stuff. Of course it could have been just because of the punches being thrown, but he was using that style of his, a little bit.

That's interesting FiEND. :D

Jedi Watchman pwnz all!!!111

I am coming to a similar conclusion myself. :D

Still I'm keeping my self open for either the Sith Lord (Of Course) if I'm darkside, but if the game has me going lightside the first time through I have changed from Jedi Master, the first LS choice for me now would most definately be a Jedi Watchman. :D

Archived