Home

Make Mission A Jedi Mod Released at my site

RedHawke

Well I have been playing with this one for a little while now and I thought I'd polish it off and share the wealth! :D

Heres the Mod! :ben:

This Mod Does:

-----------------------------

Adds a new spawning NPC on Dantooine when the Settler Jon accosts you about the Mandalorian Raiders, Ariajj Vao a Female Twilek Jedi is nearby John, Talk with Her and see! (If you don't have Mission with you she won't have much to say, until you add Mission in!)

Follow the Dialogue and you can get Mission Vao a Jedi Class of your choice. You get another Jedi in your party and you don't have to edit a thing, the dialogue is a little rough around the edges but at least Ariajj has a voice and mouth movement. :D.

Warning: There is no Dialogue Exit so once you talk to Ariajj Vao, Mission is going to become a Jedi.

This makes Mission a multi-classed Jedi just like the Main PC, so save those Mission level ups on Taris! :D

EDIT UPDATE:

I have released 2 Booster Packs for this mod at my site. It gives a special Vao's robe to Mission instead of the normal Jedi Robe.

Get it here. (Standard Blue Skin Mission)

Or get the Caucasian Version for my Caucasian mission Mod;

Get it here. (Caucasian Version)

Enjoy! :D

Originally posted by RedHawke

Well I have been playing with this one for a little while now and I thought I'd polish it off and share the wealth! :D

Heres the Mod! :ben:

This Mod Does:

-----------------------------

Adds a new spawning NPC on Dantooine when the Settler Jon accosts you about the Mandalorian Raiders, Ariajj Vao a Female Twilek Jedi is nearby John, Talk with Her and see! (If you don't have Mission with you she won't have much to say, until you add Mission in!)

Follow the Dialogue and you can get Mission Vao a Jedi Class of your choice. You get another Jedi in your party and you don't have to edit a thing, the dialogue is a little rough around the edges but at least Ariajj has a voice and mouth movement. :D.

Warning: There is no Dialogue Exit so once you talk to Ariajj Vao, Mission is going to become a Jedi.

This makes Mission a multi-classed Jedi just like the Main PC, so save those Mission level ups on Taris! :D

DUDE!!! this is sweet!!!! :D i think you should be called Master Recuirter :p

i Congratulate you on another successful mod :D

MattCole

Originally posted by MattColejk

DUDE!!! this is sweet!!!! :D i think you should be called Master Recuirter :p

i Congratulate you on another successful mod :D

MattCole

Actually Matt this one isn't a recruit, it just makes Mission... more useful! :D

Thanks Jackel, Glamador, and Matt for your kind words! :) Enjoy! :D

Originally posted by RedHawke

Actually Matt this one isn't a recruit, it just makes Mission... more useful! :D

Thanks Jackel, Glamador, and Matt for your kind words! :) Enjoy! :D

well technicly, recuiting the power of the Force onto a user is kinda a recuirt mod :p im kiddin

MattCole

Originally posted by Darth333

Good idea Redhawke and well done mod (haven't tried it yet - I am only on Taris - but I looked at each file)! :)

Thanks Darth333! :D

At least in this one the NPC has a voice and mouth movement! :)

*Cough* Glamador *Cough*

:D

I would suggest scripting a level up for Mission. I was just playing around with this and since she was not due for a level up, she was a Jedi class level 0. When I clicked to check her force powers the game crashed(not surprisingly). Of course it's not an issue if you save levels.

Other than that, good job :D I'll be using it my next play through :)

Originally posted by deathdisco

I would suggest scripting a level up for Mission. I was just playing around with this and since she was not due for a level up, she was a Jedi class level 0. When I clicked to check her force powers the game crashed(not surprisingly). Of course it's not an issue if you save levels.

Other than that, good job :D I'll be using it my next play through :)

Thanks Deathdisco! :D

I don't believe there is a way to just level up Mission and not have to give exp to the whole party, and giving a whole heap of free party exp is beyond the scope and the intention of the mod.

The only options I can think of are...

1. Is to save Missions level ups for Dantooine...

2. Or don't click on the force power tab until she levels up again...

3. Or lastly, the spawned NPC Ariajj Vao won't go away until you talk to her so you could always run around Dantooine killing Kath Hounds and Mandalorians/Duros and get enough exp. to level Mission up and then go back and speak to her...

Those are the only solutions, for that problem, I can think of... Sorry. :(

Yeah, I'm surprised there is no way to script a level up. The best that I could do was set Mission's Xp to 36000(level 9) by using:

// 394: Sets oCreature's experience to nXpAmount.

void SetXP(object oCreature, int nXpAmount);

She's usually at level 8 by the time the PC becomes a Jedi. It's more of a workaround than a fix. You wouldn't want to put off talking Ariajj and then downgrade Mission's Xp.

Speaking of Xp points, maybe you can confirm this:

As far as I can tell(from poking around) the mod is not suppost to give Xp.

When the dialog ends with Ariajj, I get the items and light/dark points recieved icons on the screen but no Xp. When I check the feed back page it says I received 7040Xp.

I only noticed this 'cause Carth had a level up due after the dialog ended. Wierd:confused:

You got XP!!! That is very wierd!!! :confused:

I don't see any way for that to happen, the dialogue has no Xp script calls, only uses the standard adding LS or DS points scripts pending your one response about if you care about Missions training taking time, the others are the addmulticlass calls + robe+ sabers scripts, and with over 15 playthroughs it hasn't ever given me any Xp at all.

deathdisco that is a very strange occurance indeed! :eyeraise:

If this happens for anyone else please tell me about it?

Thanks! :D

• 2 weeks later...

I have released two booster packs for this mod, one for the standard Blue skinned Mission and one for My Caucasian Mission at PCGameMods both include a new Vao's robe for mission, loosely based on the awesome Dathomir Scorceress Robe by Numark79.

Vao's Robe Stats: +2 Str, Dex, and Wis, Regen. 2, Force Regen. 3, Feat Required: Scoundrel's Luck, and Jedi Defense.

The links are in the first post and at my site.

• 1 year later...

Archived