* English version of Microsoft® Windows® 98SE/ME/2000/XP

* Pentium® III 1.0GHz (1000MHz) or Athlon 1.0GHz (1000MHz) processor or higher

* 256MB RAM

* 8x Speed CD-ROM drive (1200KB/sec sustained transfer rate) and latest drivers

* 300MB of uncompressed free hard disk space

* 100% DirectX® 9.0b compatible 16-bit sound card and latest drivers

* 100% Windows® 98SE/ME/2000/XP compatible mouse, keyboard and latest drivers

* DirectX® 9.0b

* 3D hardware Accelerator Card Required - 100% DirectX® 9.0b compatible 64MB Hardware Accelerated video card and the latest drivers.

Those are official, released from Activision.

Hmmm....I have never really played these games...do they fall into the RTS category, because if so, I have no desire watching little figures running around for endless hours in the directions I want them to go, I have an ant farm for that........

RPG ROXXORRZ .....NWN. KOTOR. FF :p

mtfbwya

didn't this come out years ago? I remember watching it used on some battle simulation show on the bbc at least a year ago. It looked ok, but it has taken so long to come out that i doubt it looks very impressive now. Shogun TW was fun though... when it didn't crash my pc... :D

DAMN IT, just about to post it. Anyway, cool thing happened, i sent some spearmen to attack some soldiers, then sent the cavalry, the spearmen attacked from in front, and they were evenly matched unitl my cavalry suddenly rushed in from behind, BOOOM, The enemies' shields actually went FLYING! I swear, so freakin' cool.

Originally posted by jokemaster

DAMN IT, just about to post it. Anyway, cool thing happened, i sent some spearmen to attack some soldiers, then sent the cavalry, the spearmen attacked from in front, and they were evenly matched unitl my cavalry suddenly rushed in from behind, BOOOM, The enemies' shields actually went FLYING! I swear, so freakin' cool.

The elephants are cool ain't they :D

Took me a while to pass this level, most of the times I was brutally crushed by the mighty roman legions. I still don't understand exactly how I won. What irritated me was that I couldn't tell the dead from the living, and barely from the other army. So It was a bit hard for me to control it, and without the minimap I'd be totally lost.

Originally posted by tFighterPilot

The elephants are cool ain't they :D

Took me a while to pass this level, most of the times I was brutally crushed by the mighty roman legions. I still don't understand exactly how I won. What irritated me was that I couldn't tell the dead from the living, and barely from the other army. So It was a bit hard for me to control it, and without the minimap I'd be totally lost.

You don't understand, I'd expect that from the elephants, I did it with the freakin horses

Archived