Home

while u wait??

jedi20015

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

but you are not showing me anything except your own word. Even with religion, there is a Bible. You are showing me nothing. not a link, just your own word. show me some stuff. and pipe smoke would not cause someone to die, dont buy into that drama. The worst that can possibly happen is that MAYBE the persons lower draw will screw up or whateve.r but thats only IF your guys theory is correct, which I highly doubt. cut the drama, dude.

EDIT- naw they moved that to the senate (mumbles under breath)

It's taught in schools, which are centers of higher learning. The fact that you routinely ignore the proof of science in other debates leads me to conclude you will also ignore this proof outright. However, mouth cancer will not as you say 'screw up or whatever'. Mouth cancer would cause part of your mouth to be surgically removed.

GET BACK ON TOPIC PEOPLE!!!!!

This is NOT a smoking VS living healthy debate. This is a thread about how are you "passing the time while you wait for SWBF". I swear, the people in this forum LOOOOOOOOOOVE to argue.

If there was a poll, I would say that the whole lot of you are going to argue on the forums until SWBF comes out. Lighten UP for crying out loud!!!!

stayontopic.jpg

I'm gonna mostly live off the little bit of news we get each bit about the game. Practice some, motly just carry on how I've been doing. cause I've been living without battlefront my whole life. the real question is, what am I gonna do when I get it. the answer is play it.

-oh, I check out the links, the middle one doesnt affect me much, cause I dont smoke pipes, the bottom one is about cigarettes, which I dont smoke, and the top one didnt give any facts, just said exactly what you said. I need some facts. And again, its only theoretical. You got any report on someone who has died from smoking a pipe? From smoking a pipe. Not if the ywere a cigarette smoker. her,e I'm starting a thread on this subject to stop cluttering this guys threa.d

what does the "s" mean? i mean, after all it goes women. secondly, there is nothing wrong with not-so-big beautiful women, so why exclude them? third, big boobies hell, yeah, but.. big does not mean beautiful, right? i mean.. size does matter (regardless which 'size'), but only within limitations..

mainly there are the TUMM TUUUMMMM TUUUUUUMMMM!!!!! five criterias..

-shape

-consistence

-surface

-presentation

-movement

errm.. yesyes.

btw, it's the ways boys are "judged", too

*nods*

considering this all it must mean beautiful boobed women, this way everyone is happy, regardless of his(/her?) peferrences.

now to the "s" ..

i am convinced it must mean spray-painting. it's like one of my childhood dreams. beatuiful boobed women spray-paint a piece together with me. whooo.

tja, and besides.. i do not wait for bf. i don't even look forward to it. it's just not the type of game that thrills me.

Archived