Home

Fruity Loops, anyone here use it?

Zappa_0

Hey, I got the program Fruity Loops afew days and was wondering if anyone here has used it, and maybe could help me figure it out. Fruity Loops is a music program to compose music. Some of the stuff I have heard from it is mind binding! So if anyone could help, I would like that alot!

Originally posted by Zappa_0

You should try to find a demo of it, and take alook at it. Its awesome, well it will be when I learn how to make music with it.

I'd like to find something to make some songs too. I used to be a vocalist in several bands. I have a pretty good voice, and I'd like to make my own demo without the bands I was in. Acid 3.0 was kind of difficult to use, and limited me in creativity. The problem with loop based programs, and your restricted to the loop itself, so it doesn't leave any room open for leads.

If I could make some decent Staind/STP/AIC type of music with it, I'd pay any money for it.

Although I have a good voice, I can't play any instruments at all.

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

[b I can't play any instruments at all. [/b]

Looks like where in the same boat, but I do mess around with my keyboard from time to time, but im not good. Hey Groovy, do you have MSN or something I would like to send you some of the projects that has been made in Fruity Loops, its kinda hard to believe that they are made in a program like that. Its really jaw dropping!

Looks like where in the same boat, but I do mess around with my keyboard from time to time, but im not good. Hey Groovy, do you have MSN or something I would like to send you some of the projects that has been made in Fruity Loops, its kinda hard to believe that they are made in a program like that. Its really jaw dropping!

darthgroovy@hotmail.com

Hey Groovy, do you have MSN or something I would like to send you some of the projects that has been made in Fruity Loops,

Might I make a small suggestion, that you use AOL messenger for file transfers? The transfer speed is ridiculously faster through AIM ;)

Archived