Home

T7nowhere's WIP

T7nowhere

Alright this is the finnished Visor I won't be making any more adjustments to this one. so the way you see it is how this one will stay.

http://gallery97455.fotopic.net/p7544980.html

http://gallery97455.fotopic.net/p7545098.html

I have the I have almost everything finnished Im just trying to cook up somethin special for this mask, plus Im also writing a mini side quest for it. So that is going to delay it one more day.

I think it turned out pretty good. :)

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok I know some of you have been waiting for the Visor I modeled unfortunately it has been put on hold for afew days. Sry. But to tide you guys over here is a screen of the upgrade screen for the Visor Upgradeable_Visor This Idea I owe totally to svösh.

But sinse thats on hold, I did a little work on a few other things.

Namely Revans Mask :) Here is a new screen of it in gmax.

Revans_gmax_screen

and

In-game

I also had an idea to bring one of biowares masks that for what ever reason was left out of the game, the uti is there texture is there and also the model. But the uti did not use the mask instead it used the Circlet of Saresh mask :confused: SO to cut a long story short I only intended to rename the the model, enhance the uti, But once I had it in gmax I got and idea of something new I wanted to try out. Unfortunately it didn't work but I know whyso hopefully the bug will be fixed soon.

Anyway here is the model. It was called Teta's Royal Band. It is an odd looking mask ;)

OLD model

I only rebuilt the front of the mask My goal is to make the green part look like plexiglass just like the Verpine Headband.

partly rebuilt Teta

Originally posted by T7nowhere

I also had an idea to bring one of biowares masks that for what ever reason was left out of the game, the uti is there texture is there and also the model. But the uti did not use the mask instead it used the Circlet of Saresh mask :confused: SO to cut a long story short I only intended to rename the the model, enhance the uti, But once I had it in gmax I got and idea of something new I wanted to try out. Unfortunately it didn't work but I know whyso hopefully the bug will be fixed soon.

Anyway here is the model. It was called Teta's Royal Band. It is an odd looking mask ;)

OLD model

I found that mask and the abandoned model, too, and thought about using it with my mod, but after I started the game and saw the model, I decided against it. ;) But this mask was the reason I found out about the "invisible" masks.

But I really like that other mask of yours. :)

The way Reven was designed makes it difficult to just have the mask without the hood and cape. It is almost Flat, I have had to add quite abit of a curve to accomidate all the faces so that it wouldn't be sitting 3 inches off the face.

With tips and recomendations from svösh the mask has taken on a more organic look acounting for Facial structure and curves. As for the black on the sides Im not certain what exactly Im going to do I'll try and blend the sides in with the front as best I can plus I need to make a new texture The one Im useing I think is really ugly. it looks abit like smudged Crayola.

I think Im pretty happy with the model though. :)

Originally posted by MTV2

I liked the solid ones better, because the eyes don't fit the visor(in my opinion) and it looks weird(still my opinion)

Don't worry I have plans for other skins for that mask But I like the how the screen on the visor looks like energy. The next skin will make the screen solid.

On another note I managed to get my little experiment to work on Biowares Teta's Royal Band and by "experiment" I mean I got the green part to be transparent with out useing any txi Which wouldn't really have worked anyway. the aim was to reproduce the same effect as the Verpine head band.

So the model works, But does anyone want this Bizaar looking thing ;) If enough people do I'll finnish off the UV and maybe even rebuild the inner part of the goggle/70s sunglasses ;) .

Archived