Home

T7nowhere's WIP

T7nowhere

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
^^^ Well when I get it working properly(minor glich with the leg crumpling during double bladed weapon stance) You can make a skin for it ;)

I'd love to! :D Its a really great model, i hope you get the leg crumple issue worked out.

BTW that new K1 saber looks awesome, i think i'm going to have to start a new K1 game so i can try it out!

• 4 months later...
Ok Im seeking opinions and or critism about this visor I modeled

ok first about the screen there are 2 variations Im playing with

solid screen and Transparent screen Oh by the way the texture on the screens are animated. so it looks like green static in-game.

I was also looking for opinions on the main color of the visor Im thinking a darker grey with more silver.

Ok so I'll say thanks ahead of time to those that give there opinions.

-------------------------

Yes, darker grey with more silver would rock, and from the screen pic I would say Solid looks way better.

Uhm, Naidraug

I know that was your first post but did you bother to check the dates? :(

Last Post: September 12, 2005

Todays Date: January 16, 2006.

The last post was made over 4 months ago...

T7 has not shown any updates recently in this thread but he is working on an excellent saber mod which can be found Here

Please don't do that again ok? ;)

• 2 weeks later...

^^^ that is actually a skin that svösh made for himself, which he later sent to me.

I have been :stick: to svösh about that since it seems there are several people that want that skin and I think I've conviced him to update his original good/evil Bastila mod with that skin included. However I can't promise it will be soon.

• 2 months later...

Archived