Home

lightsaber colours (tsl spoiler sort of)

Aleggy

^^^^^^

i agree i now have violent urges whenever someone mentions primary colours in front of me

i am now receiving anger management for telling an artist exactly what he could do with his paintbrushes

ok now as we can all take it as red (no pun intended) that as a new colour orange would be nice does anyone have any other ideas as to what colour would look good on a lightsaber or what colour lightsabers they are going to put in tsl

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by JediConsularAD

in graph comm and art i was told that red blue and yellow are primary colours because they cannot be made by another colour.

thhen you have secondary colours then tertiary colours.

Have you ever thought to yourself that space must end but then what is beyond that an then that should end but what is beyond that, the human brain can't handle it and you will find yourself questioning yourself for hours.

this proves we know very little about the universe we live in.

Is someone going to be taking your keyboard away soon? Please say yes...

Originally posted by JediConsularAD

in graph comm and art i was told that red blue and yellow are primary colours because they cannot be made by another colour.

thhen you have secondary colours then tertiary colours.

Have you ever thought to yourself that space must end but then what is beyond that an then that should end but what is beyond that, the human brain can't handle it and you will find yourself questioning yourself for hours.

this proves we know very little about the universe we live in.

How the hell does that have anything to do with the topic?:eyeraise:

^^^^^^^

absolutley nothing except he was going on about primary colours

and do you want to know exactly what he can do with his primary colours

sorry sorry my anger management class has taught me not to give in to my baser emotions like, and that he has every right to his opinion

Can't resist, even though I'm new. :rolleyes:

I'll explain the thing here. Green, Cyan, and Magenta are the three primary wavelengths of light, which can be layered together at different intensities to produce different colors. When mixed equally together, they produce white light.

The primary pigment colors are yellow, blue, and red. These can be mixed together to produce different colors as well, but they are of the properties of refraction, and actually absorb all visible colors in the spectrum except those that produce their colors, and reflect their colors back. If you look through red colored glass, you only see the red color, as all the other colors are absorved by the glass, while the red is not and just transmitted through. When these are mixed together equally, i think they should produce the pigment black.

I take art at my high school, by the way.

Enjoy :D

Originally posted by Sheffwang

I'll explain the thing here. Green, Cyan, and Magenta are the three primary wavelengths of light, which can be layered together at different intensities to produce different colors. When mixed equally together, they produce white light.

The primary pigment colors are yellow, blue, and red. These can be mixed together to produce different colors as well, but they are of the properties of refraction, and actually absorb all visible colors in the spectrum except those that produce their colors, and reflect their colors back. If you look through red colored glass, you only see the red color, as all the other colors are absorved by the glass, while the red is not and just transmitted through. When these are mixed together equally, i think they should produce the pigment black.

Sweet! I'm glad someone decided to bring this up again.

Originally posted by Achilles

Sweet! I'm glad someone decided to bring this up again.

:rofl: Bwahahahaha!!! :rofl:

(Edited For Length)

This reminds me of a movie quote, perfect for this situation;

Don't make me hurt you Mike! - Tony Two-Toes from Eraser

ok sheffwang i'm going to forgive u for 4 reasons

1) u apologised b4 u even started spouting what we are sick of hearing

2) u are new

3) u are still in school so therefore u dont know any better

and 4) Achilles and Redhawke have already made the apropriate digs about ur post

so dont do it again lol :D :D hope u enjoy these forums as much as i do sheffwang

ok now while i'm writing this i half expect someone to tell me i'm wrong but in star wars a new hope wasnt lukes light saber white when he was training on the falcon, i'm certain that it was supposed to be blue but it was definately white lol i could be wrong lol :D

Archived