Definition:

[n] an embarrassing mistake

[v] spoil by behaving clumsily or foolishly; "I bungled it!"

[v] make a mess of, destroy or ruin

>_>

<_<

Are you being serious?

Okay... um....

so this video really just has nothing wrong with it and its just a pointless video that I waisted my time watching...

No, really whats the punch line?.......

I guess I am too old, and you guys are too young to appreciate this humor. Sorry Swampies. :(

For all of those who "don't get it":

This is a movie made during a time where censors used to make comic book artists remove beads of sweat, where people on TV slept in separate beds, where you couldn't say "ass" on TV.

The lameness of this video IS THE JOKE!

I suppose I should have linked a jackass video or something. Nobody has the same sense of humor anymore. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

I guess I am too old, and you guys are too young to appreciate this humor. Sorry Swampies. :(

For all of those who "don't get it":

This is a movie made during a time where censors used to make comic book artists remove beads of sweat, where people on TV slept in separate beds, where you couldn't say "ass" on TV.

The lameness of this video IS THE JOKE!

I suppose I should have linked a jackass video or something. Nobody has the same sense of humor anymore. :rolleyes:

Hey, I liked it :)

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

...I suppose I should have linked a jackass video or something. Nobody has the same sense of humor anymore. :rolleyes:

w00t JAKASSS IS THE ROXXORRZZZZ !

*rides skateboard into pile of flaming manure*

...yeah...I know what ya mean grooveh, see what happens when you get old, the young kids dont understand our 'old guy' humour.... damn kids ! :p

mtfbwya

Archived