Home

Error when loading map

MDN14

I just compiled my map, and I went to test it and got this:

http://www.clantoolz.com/livingdead/forum/uploads/Enigma/error.jpg

At first I thought it might be because I had to many sprites in the map, because it is a forest map and I wanted some areas with havy ammonts of grass. So I deleted all grass sprites from my shader and still got this error :( I did a search on google but all I found was a coding file named spawn.c I think. So anyone know what this error is and how to fix it? My map is about 11,500 brushes, and so far is just the terrain, I havent done the buildings yet. I did the terrain in easy gen and have never had a problem until now, so I do know how to use terrain ;)

well i think its a problem whit the bruches then

can you maby upload a picure of your map in Radiant maby i can se whats wrong whit it

you shoud try doing some steps backwards and try to compile evry time and then you can also see what the problem is ;)

good luck

nope, I had just exported it from easy gen, put in a spawn point and put in a skybox around the map. Just enough for it to be playable, then I was going to test it so I could see the terrain and make sure it is how I wanted it. I hadnt added in any triggers or entities other than spawn points and stuff.

Do you mean save the terrain as a new map and use that, or save it as a map, and then import that into a new map?

The grid size is: 128 128 256

there are 78 vertex map shaders in the worldspawn. I have always left these alone in my other maps. Am I supossed to delete them?

Archived