Home

Long silence

lukeiamyourdad

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Careful Now Vostok I know lot's of things I can throw in your face now especially your penchant for doing Geonosian Voice Over's

I can barely Contain myself laughing some of this stuff is so laughable

I'd be happy to do most of the voice work, except that everyone might end up sounding similar... ooh! I can even do Geonosian voices!

I never would have though you so Arrogant vostok how hillarious

I Laugh At He Who Thinks He Can DO A Geonosian Voice Over Without Being Castrated In The Process Or Being Turned Into An Iguana

Well i've been pretty busy with uni for the past few weeks, especially this week with four assignments due.

Because of that i really havent been around here a great deal, though i have edited my SWGB2 template slightly and will probably change it more now i'm on holidays for a week.

Everything about Puzzlebox was correct and if you all remeber I'd even said as much while he was still amongst us.

The good thing is we no longer have that arrogant little sod in our midst.

Every game has it's peaks and troughs this is just a low period as the new film nears completion and publicity rises unless SWGB 2 has made it's apperance by then people will buy SWGB

Ok, I'm back. Miss me? Doesn't matter. Four hurricanes and a lot of overtime. I haven't heard your "iguana" voices yet for the Geonosians, but I have had two iguanas as pets in my lifetime, and they never made a peep. They are good swimmers though. Oh, their tails make a crack sound when they whip you with them.

How could anyone even joke that i'm anything like Pezzlebex since i'm not arrogant and I don't consider everyone else a lower life form like Pezzle did.

Maybe he's lying in a hospital freezer somewhere with a white sheet over him and a tag tied to his big toe.

:bdroid2: We Can Only Hope :bdroid2:

On the subject of Geonosians and Iguanas, having played as the Confederacy in our games yesterday I think I know what you mean. The Geonosian Drones certainly make funny sounds that although I've never heard an Iguana I can see why you might imagine them sounding like that. I was referring to Geonosian Warriors and Geonosian Fighters, who make more human sounds. These are the Geonosians I claim to be able to impersonate, not the more animalistic grunts and squawks of the Geonosian Drones.

Just clearing that up for my number one critic Viceroy.

I think it would be very easy to duplicate the Geonosian fighter sounds which for some very strange reason sounds like Jooku Chags Dooks which sounds more like dooku shags dogs no why would LA wants something like that in i wonder.

Vostok your worth Ctriquing because You seem very knowledgable about EU as much as you claim to be knowledgable about the films

and it seems like this forum has had the kiss of life administeredd to it.

AS always my presence ensures friendly and in some cases not so freindly debates or in some cases just down right arguing.

So you no longer believe you would

Laugh At He Who Thinks He Can DO A Geonosian Voice Over Without Being Castrated In The Process Or Being Turned Into An Iguana
?

I am no where near as knowledgable on EU as I am on the films as I'm sure you are aware. However the fact remains that to be Lord of the Purists, you must have some understanding of that which you are rejecting.

Archived