Home

Long silence

lukeiamyourdad

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just because two sitcoms are set in the same city is not good enough reason to claim a rip-off - especially when the supposed rip-off came three years before. By the same reasoning you could say Seinfeld is a rip-off of NYPD Blue (both set in New York City and again NYPD Blue came after Seinfeld).

Again you're making a fool of yourself by jumping to grossly uninformed conclusions.

Thanks for the link Phreak.

And as for what came first, it was Sinfledge, or Sienfeld. I even remember on one must not see TV night thing, they had a New York black out night on Thursday night crossover where all of there sitcoms that night had power outages. Sinefeld had a power outage in their building, Friends (in one of their first seasons I believe) had a power outage, Mad About You and whatever other show they had at the time. It was a gimmick. I guess it worked 'cause I watched it and I still remember it. I hate that.

Oh, and Luke'sdad, I like your old avatar better. However, blond is nice.

*pokes around, surprised to see activity*

Luke: Gwuh? That is totally a Japanese video game character...isn't it?

Reason I say so is because it doesn't look like a photograph at that size, and with the white hair and the 'bishi' androgyny...I was thinking a Final Fantasy char :D

Man too many answers to post.

Redwing-Well, she is. It's a costume she wore at an anime convention.

Vostok-The probability of her ever seeing it is very low. Besides, the picture is so small and it's a picture she posted on the internet before so...

I think she'll think it's very sweet that in my opinion, she's really cute :D

Viceroy-She can bite my head off if she wants.

Nairb-Yup color is white. Great to great is always good :D

EDIT: But then what, if I kept my Famke Janssen avatar would she come to kick my ass? Or do what she does in Goldeneye? Wait that's a pretty nice thing...

Hmm, maybe it is time to retire my avatar.

On the topic of American politics - and why not since this is the off-topic thread and it is election day - I am hoping much like 90% of the rest of the world that Bush does not get re-elected. I feel pretty strongly about it since whoever does get into office will be indirectly running my country. It really would be nice if Australia as the 51st state could get a vote.

EDIT: There we go, an avatar for Seinfeld fans :p

Archived