Home

Idea(s) For Map(s), POST EM HERE!

Uber Sith

Powerups

How about a limited timespan jedi powerup.

"Vaders Vindiction" - Imperial

"Yodas Wisdom" - Rebels

"Jar Jars' Jinx" - Seperatists

"Fetts Folly" - Clones

20 seconds of jedi wisdom that lets you run around with a lightsaber.

I've got a few map ideas:

1. Geonosian Factory

You start along walk-ways and the factory treadmills are moving below you and you have to move through that hallway full of geonosians but its a choke point for base defense for CIS. You have to move to the stadium and take control of the central spawn point.

2. Endor Landing Platform

Just like in ROTJ when luke visits vader, there are lifts or stairs up to a large landing platform with tie fighters and imperial shuttles (if anyone finds how to salvage the old model) that you see han and leia looking at from a distance. There might also be an AT-AT like in the night shot with luke and vader. There are a multitude of suspend walkways underneath for optional ways to the landing pad.

Hope you like them :)

Well i´m thinking about a Alderaan map. I´ve only seen one image of a town at the EU website. And so far i know the only battles happened there was in the clonewars period.

Does anyone know more about it? Was it a Clone vs Droid war or what?

I´ve also some ideas for a Coruscant skyscraper map. I would like to know here if it´s possible to have some auto moving vehicles wich could be used to transfer troops between the buildings. Well i guess i have to wait for some tools from Pandemic before i know it.

Rends

I would like to see more large maps with small outposts and towns like the kind seen in 1942 and vietnam. I thought that when the tools were released i could actually recreate some of the better 1942 and vietnam maps only with a star wars theme with star wars type buildings and vehicles replacing the 1942/vietnam vehicles and buildings.

I'd also like to see a jungle type map as i don't think we've ever really seen a battle fought in a jungle type setting in star wars. We've gotten deserts, forests, grassy plains and others but never a jungle. Also as i pointed out i wanted to do a sea based map with islands and such peppered about on the map which is something else i dont think we've seen in the movies.

I'd like a water/underwater map. That would be cool, because it is ignored in BF, but insanely cool.

It also has a historical background (sort of!) - watch Mon Calamari episode of Clone Wars. That would be really something outstanging - not many games at all give you the chance to have scuba battles :)

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
id sure love to see a map that depeicts the opening scene of episode 4 i mean where your aboard the blockade runner

That would be great! If you spawned as an imperial you'd spawn right outside of the doors that open and the soldiers come in. There would be a few spawn points for the rebels, one in the escape pod room and control room, ect. It would mostly be cramped hallways, which I like for grenade action!

:mob::blast5:

darth helemt and Zakkk, you pair of complete n00bs, play SWBF2 FFS,

It has a Tantive IV map, where you are "aboard the Blockade Runner". I can't believe you don't know that.

and darth helemt, try not to post on two year old threads.

I use a Mac, and that's why I use battlefront.

Battlefront 2 isn't out for Mac, so if I don't know anything about it, don't go calling me a noob.

• 3 weeks later...

Here's another idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BATTLE OF ENDOR - SPACE BATTLE / GROUND BATTLE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

In this level, there is the Death Star II, a ton of Rebel ships, and a bunch of Star Destroyers.(Like the ones in Episode VI) Ok, there are different ways you can win the battle with the Rebels. You have to either destroy all the Star Destroyers and blow up the Death Star's Main Reactor, or, you can blow up the Death Star's Main Reactor and capture all the Star Destroyers. In this level, you can go inside the Death Star and everything else. You also get a TIE Bomber, TIE fighter, TIE intercepter, x-wing, a-wing, b-wing, y-wing, and the Mellenuim Falcon. Now the Empires objectives are to either destroy the rebellion fleet or to capture the Rebellion fleet. On the Ground all you have to do is Destroy the bunker with rebels or protect the bunker with imperials. You can fly down to Endor if you spawn at the rebel fleet. (You have to destroy the bunker before you can destroy the Death Star). On the Imperials you can also use the Imperial Shuttle. Have fun!!!!!! (Please submit this level and tell me how to download a level!!!!!!!!!)

• 2 weeks later...

I have battlefront and i really want to make some good space battles, better than even battlefront 2

was thinking about making capital ships destroyable from the outside and inside and putting those large guns all over them and maybe even sheild generators for the bridge

and making it so capital ships could destroy one another

also want to make battle over yavin, endor, naboo, courasent

if you would like to help make these battles and other space battles email me or post more ideas and comments in this forum

• 3 months later...

Archived