Home

Medievil Times RPG

Evil Dark Jedi

Zoric was walking through the city that he lived in when he saw a man being robbed. Zoric pulled out his sword and jumped at the theif. Zoric swung at the theif. The teif was not quick enough to react and got hit by the blade. Zoric took the coins of the dead body and gave it to the man. "Thankyou kind sir. PLease take these 10 coins for helping me" said the man.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gorath walked through the orcish city, towering over most orcs, he was one of the most feared orcs in this village, a child orc was beating up another child, Gorath walked over to them and picked them up and seperated them, then started walking again.

Zoric went to his house when he found a person raising a knife above his wife. Zoric wlaked up behind the bandit and saw the bandit kill his wife. Zoric pulled out his sword filled with anger. "Why did you kill my wife scum?" said Zoric. Before the bandit coukd answer Zoric killed him and searched him. He had a arm band that said Larkus Gang. Zoric serched the rest of his body found the location of the gangs hideout. It was in an orc village.

(The one that Curt's char is in)

Gorath walked in the hideout, it was filled with orcs, humans and a few dwarves, he went up to the the podium.

"hello everyone, i hope you have all rested since our last mission, if not, too bad, i recently sent a scout ahead to our next village, he may be dead, because he has not contacted me, but i told him to kill anyone in his way, you all know the mission, if there is any questions, come and ask me, until tomorrow, rest up and prepare yourselves."

Zoric got on his horse and rode to the orc village. He looked aroud and saw there were some Humans there aswell. Zoric went to the gang hieout entrance and saw two guards. Zoric went to the door and pushed it open. The guards looked over at him said" You are not authorised to enter. You must die now." Zoric drew his sword and killed one of the guards quickly. The other guard approached Zoric and lunged forward. Zoric parried and cut the guards head off. Zoric put his sword in its holster and went into the gang hideout.....

(dude, unless your sword is a lightsaber, your not going to kill an orc in one shot, these guys have skin of steel(not literally) but whatever, and this is a feared gang but whatever its your thread)

Gorath jumped over his members and put his axe above his head and he came down with a striking blow.

((

Originally posted by Evil Dark Jedi

(I should have said that the swprd went through the stomach. That would have killed instantly.)

Sorry to interject, but no, a sword through the stomach would not kill instantly. You'd have to stab through the brain (or cut off the head) to do it instantly. To do it very quickly, you'd need to get the heart or a major artery.

Now, speaking of this subject, I have to go to zoology class. :D))

"archers, get him!" Gorath went back into the hideout and found 5 members dead.

"a touch little human, but we need to move our camp, they know where we are located, so everybody pack up, and we will meet by dragon rock tonight in the forest."

Gorath went into his private chambers, he packed up all of the trophies, form all the hunts and battles he has won, and packed his dagger in his case and he shinned and cleaned his axe, after he pulled it from the floor. soon after he exited his room almost everyone else was packed up and ready to go.

"ok, not everyone leave form one place, and leve at certain intervals, and some leave through the roof,back entrance and underground entrance, i shall see you tonight."

Troezen was walking through a rock formation, when he got to where he had been looking for the last three days: Dargon Rock.

"They say this rock has magical qualities," He said to himself "let's find out"

He started to say an incarnation, when the rock started to glow a bright green colour. Unfortunatly, Troezen didn't have time to look at this for long as a group of orcs surprised him from behind.

Troezen stopped his spell and the rock went back to normal. Then he spun around and whipped out his sword and slashed out the head off an orc. He was not that skilled with a sword, but he knew basicly what he was doing.

Another came up to him and jabbed through the air at Troezen jumped back just in time.

Troezen uttered another spell but this time to the ground not the rock. The ground shook and opened up where the group of orcs was standing. The orcs fell into the ground and then the ground closed again.

((That was to me? Woops - I thought it was to Evil Dark Jedi, i'll edit. Sorry))

"Well I chose neither. I will fight you and you shall all beg for mercy before the end"

He chanted another spell and a sudden and powerful gust of wind blew the orcs over on to their backs. Then another spell put a ring of fire around the orcs.

Troezen drew his sword, "Now, what was it you were saying?"

alot of his gang died and most injured, Gorath looked around, his eyes started to glow red, then his whole body started pulsating red and he grew alot taller and more muscley, he had gone into beserker mode, he drew his axe and started doing fast and strong swings at Troezen.

Troezen dodged the axe and was about to parry another blow with his sword, when he saw a knight turn a few orcs into flame. As this destracted the orc leader, Troezen ran back a small bit. He then did a lightning spell and blasted it at the head orc he was just fighting

Archived