Home

Medievil Times RPG

Evil Dark Jedi

Troezen stood up after Zoric sliced the two orcs. "Thanks" he said to the king. He suddenly saw a famillier looking orc face running at them. "It's the orc leader!" he said to Zoric, pulling his arm as he was about to run off. He chanted quickly and he out a bolt of lightning in its direction, but it hit a different orc that ran infront of the bolt by accident.

He got his sword out and prayed for the best.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Troezen was about to give his name but a group of about twenty orcs ran towards them. "I don't think nows the time" he said to the elf. He fought the orcs, killed three and got a deep wound in his left arm. He cried out in pain. Suddenly he chated quickly and made the darkness around these orcs like he had done before and most of them were killed quickly. The pain suddenly got to much and the darkness went. He colapsed at Zoric's feet unconisious.

"Wonderful" Matthias said as he lit one of his arrows on fire and shot at the orcs.

Then he took out 3 arrows and put them in the bow and shot. All three made contact. Just then Matthias saw a whole parade of orcs coming down from the mountains.

"This isn't looking good, I'll take your friend here to the healing lady. She'll fix him up, if she hasn't got a lot of customers that is." Matthias said to Zoric.

Matthias picked up Troezen and dashed to the Healing Lady.

Gorath went down when he got the arrow in he head, he was still alive due to his beserk mode, he pulled the arrow out and saw that the orcs were streadily loosing, Gorath puffed his chest up and let out a huge war cray it was also a spell to make troops more motivated, the troops all started fighting harder.

Matthias paused when he heard the loud cry. But he needed to get Troezen to the Healing Lady so he started to sprint.

Once he got there, he laid Troezen down on the mat of beads and straw that was in front of the Healing Lady.

"This is the king's companion, he was terribly wounded, you must help him!"

"Dwa tou kui tun pa" the Healing Lady said in her lost tribe's language.

Matthias ran back to the battle to find the battle was getting worse.

((um guybroom your still at the healing lady place))

Matthias could distinguish one orc who would kill anyone, even his own side.

Stange.... it would be wise to take him down, but he does look like the one he shot down earlier..... no... it can't be.

Matthias loaded his bow with another lit arrow and shot the orc's shoulder. Matthias quickly hid behind a house to avoid detection.

((dont worry curt-man, i'm not going to kill you, and i hope you won't kill me either! but in the rules it said you can't kill other characters so i'm pretty confidient.))

((I was writing that one at the same time as you were posting, but let's say that it was while you were running to the healer and then i fainted again and now i'm at the healer - it does make sence))

Troezen slowly woke up, he was lieing down in a bed, hge tryed to remember the last thing he remembered... he was fighting orcs and made a darkness spell and then a deep pain in his arm. He looked at his left arm and there were bandages. "Where am I?" he called out. A lady came in to his room and spoke in a language he half knew. He was in the healing house, he had been badly injured and had been brought here by an elf. He got up but the healer said he must stay in bed. He did not have the strenght to argue, he lay back down.

Troezen was alone in his room and was watching the battle out of his window. "What happened?" he asked himself "the orcs suddenly started fighting back and they are evening the odds"

He heared the door open and he spun around, it was the elf from earlier, "Hello again" he said "What brings you here?"

"well i must get back to the battle. i will come back soon"

Matthias sprints back to the battle while stabbing one with one of his daggers.

Matthias takes out his bow and starts firing at more orcs.

"Once this battle is over i want to know why these orcs attacked us in the first place!"

Troezen was looking out the window and saw the elf run back into the battle. "I still havn't got his name" he said to himself. "I'm stuck up here usless" he went on "I need to do something" he started to chant and the sky went dark, then storm clouds came and lightning was hitting a lot of the orcs. He kept chanting but felt very week. "NO I MUST STAY AWAKE!" he told himself. He was doing well, the orcs were starting to thin out, but then he lost control and lightning was striking everywhere. He tried to get control of the spell but was too week. He collapsed on the floor again and the lightning outside stopped.

Troezen woke up and found the healing lady standing over him. He let out a low grown "Did it work?" he said

The healer said something in her language. Troezen hesitated a moment while he translated it, "umm... good" he said and slowly got up. His head was spinning. He looked out the window and people were confused but still fighting strongly.

"How long was I asleep for?" the healer replied [translated] "twenty minutes since the lightning stopped"

Troezen went out the door [translated] "stop your too week to fight!"

"But I must. It's partially my fault the attack's here anyway. I must fight. If I die while fighting, then I wont be the only one." he picked up his belt with his sword in and went out again. He saw a group of orcs about to come into the healing house. Troezen called out "Stop there you orc scum!" he felt weak again.

Matthias's sharp vision saw Troezen.

"Well he must feel better again! Half a moment... there are orcs around them... oh no!"

Matthias couldn't run there in time so he loaded his bow with three fire arrows and hit some of them

They didn't fall! At least it was a distraction, because the orcs turned around and started to run to him!

Archived