Home

Medievil Times RPG

Evil Dark Jedi

"Thanks!" he called to the elf and the human. He had ten orcs on him now. "Umm, I should have stayed in the healing house" he said to himself as he just ducked underneath a swing of a sword from the nearest orc. He parried another and ducked another. Two more orcs came closer. Now there was one infront of Troezen, one to the left and one to the right. "Definatly should have stayed in the healing house."

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gorath pulled the flaming arrow out of his should and stabbed a human with it, he backed up, ran and jumped over some humans and orcs, he landed and a shockwave blew everyone around him 3 meters away, he grabbed his axe with both his hands and went for where some orcs were attacking a few humans.

(thats you guys)

Troezen could see a larger orc running towards them as he parried another blow. After a moment he could see that it was the orc leader again. "Won't he die?" The orc he was fighting looked around to see who he meant and Troezen stabbed him in the back. "Stupid twat!"

((Hey guys remember you can decide when your guys die. You can make another char))

Zoric slashed at orc after orc with relentless fury. Zoric summoned a wolf of fire and set it on a group of orcs. They burned and died. Zoric turned and saw his commrads being wounded and falling unconscious and the orc leader standing over them. Zoric ran up the the leader and hit him over the head with the end of his sword. Zoric then heard a eleven war horn. Zoric looked at the horizon. There were thousands of elves. They all pulled out bows and let loose arrows. The arrows fell into the back of the orcs. There were still thousands of orcs left. The elves drew swords and ran into battle.

((Ok tell me if you disagree with that))

((I think it's ok and I like Troezen - I'm not gonna die he's a mage, he can't die! Look at Gandalf))

Troezen woke up again wiith an orc shaking him. "Wakey wakey" he said, "I didn't want to kill you if you don't realise it wil hurt!" he lifted up a sword and fell over dead with an arrow in his back "Elfs?" Troezen asked, how did they know there was a battle going on here?"

He tried to stand up but couldn't get the energy.

Grim walks down the empty streets of a city, but he hears the sound of battle.

"yes!, finally" grim starts runnign towards the battle, he takes out of of his throwing axes and whips it an orcs head, it hits.

"haha, ive been waiting for a while." grim said as he took out 2 more axes and tossed thme at some orcs, he get pulling out as many as he wanted, for they were once enchated by a dwarven mage so they will reappear in his holsters.

An elf helped Troezen stand up and he told him to go to the house of healing, the orcs have gone now, but they will be back soon. "I can not go yet," Troezen told the elf, "I have a dept to pay off to one of your own."

He went around to find the elf who had helped him, and possibly saved his life, he found him in the dungions of the castle. He was over the dead body of the orc leader. "So he finaly died" said Troezen "Why is he here?"

Grim threw one last axe at a running orc, and hit him square in the back. he turned to a human standing over an orc.

"a friend of yers? i knew him, he was a great warrior, but his gang was ambushed and he started another one, so i heard, don't know he was here though."

Woke up in the healing house , wearing his armor and his weapon by teh side of his bed.

Stands up and takes his weapons and runs out of the healing house , and sees orcs running away out of teh castle walls.

"Heh." Sheaths his sword.

He remembers a fellow human saving him.

He searchs through teh cheering humans and elfs. TO find a the person that saved him.

"I owe you my life, your Worshipness." (It is honor to be called Worshipness by the leader of the Soliders of the kingdom and he is a High Knight of this Castle :)http://store.us.games-workshop.com/storefront/store.us?do=Odd&odd=SOG_Layout&_do=List_Models&code=6218&game=144&c=6218 again I look like that except with no bow. http://store.us.games-workshop.com/storefront/store.us?do=Odd&odd=ROTK_Layout&_do=List_Models&code=5002&game=137&c=5002 the Human soldiers look liek that ^_^ )

"what brings me here? well i was just stopping by on my usual route thorugh to my home, which is a human city, but it'll do, and i noticed no one was on the streets, then i heard the sound of battle, so i joined in, i only wish i could have been here earlier, oh well, by the way, my name is Grim GoldSkull."

((I thought I said he was in the dungon, but I'll play along))

"I was fighting him just before, he was a slipery one to get, but in the end he killed himself?" Troezen looked down at the body for a moment, he let out a long sigh.

"Oh," he said suddenly, "We haven't really had a chance to formally meet." he put out his hand to shake the elf's "I'm Troezen"

Archived