Home

new tsl screens

stingerhs

Originally posted by FiEND_138

Already seen them, but thanx for the link so I could see 'em again :D

These screens are making it so difficult to wait all of the way until Feb, just to be able to play this.......

*Mumbles hatred for Gates, XBox, LA, & Dec. under his breath....*

*Joins FiEND in mumbling evil things about LA's simultanious release falsehoods, the MS "weighing in" issue, and their accursed Xbox* :fist:

Originally posted by RedHawke

*Joins FiEND in mumbling evil things about LA's simultanious release falsehoods, the MS "weighing in" issue, and their accursed Xbox* :fist:

I'm kinda on the fence at this point. Part of me want to wait till February to play on PC (cuz I love KotOR on PC), but the other part of me says, "Well, since you're buying an xbox for Jade Empire, you might as well check it out". Ho hum...

Originally posted by jedi3112

Does that Russian Ninja mean we can join the Red Army, in that case, can we become Darth Stalin?

:rofl: excellent :rofl:

...then, we shall instigate a red hunt and slaughter all those that oppose us. :evil6:

its kida scary to know that stalin really DID have a red hunt to slaughter those that opposed him. :eek:

Originally posted by bneezy

I'm sorry, but that is a Russian Ninja.

Yup... that is definately some sort of Russian looking NPC they have there.

Probably just something they are using as a placeholder, so as to not give anything away to us too soon... I hope. :D

Originally posted by lukeiamyourdad

IS it just me or does this guy really looks like Dennis Quaid ?

It isn't just you, he kind of does look like Quaid... :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived