Home

Aladdin Special Edition

Darth Groovy

Originally posted by Kain

And I never seen the penis tower on the Mermaid cover.

Thats because they took it off the shelves and re-released it because people were complaining about it. I happen to own one of the original ones, because we got the movie when it first came out in the stores...

And here it is.

Looks like one to me :indif:

[EDIT] Just went and looked at the actual cover, it's smack dab in the middle if the castle, and none of the other towers around it look like that.

[EDIT] Fixed the link here.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Kain

The 2 dust things are debatable, and I never seen the penis tower on the Mermaid cover, but I know for a FACT that the Aladdin one and the Priest's boner ARE real.

You can all think I'm lying all you want, but I just wanna say it now for when you all loose your fight with curiosity and take look.

I TOLD YOU SO.

I think all those were proved wrong on some urban legends site, but I don't remember the link :(

Originally posted by Alegis

IG, link doesnt work.

wasnt at truthorfiction.com..oh well

you have to refresh it.

[EDIT] Lemme go upload it to imageshack...

Here, if it's really oh, so innocent, then I can post it directly:

http://img24.exs.cx/img24/83/LittleMermaid.jpg

Even if it isn't supposed to be one you know well it LOOKS like it, so don't image tag it ~ET

Just to dispell some rumors... goodness people.

the dust SEX one actually spells SFX. The SFX department likes to put lil easter eggs that points out their department.

The priest's boner is actually his knee cap. His knees are drawn as a 1 or 3 inch stick. In that certain seen, he is sideways so it looks like it is something else.

As for the golden "thing"...they talked to the artist and he was completely suprised, as well. It just ended up looking like that. In no way was the artist disgruntled in any form or fashion.

However, it's true that disney does have a few sex related things in their movies. In Rescuers Down Under, one seen has a poster of a naked women in the background. As for Alladin's take off clothes line....I dunno.

Sexual accusations:

Dust SEX: FALSE

Priest's boner: FALSE

Golden Object: FALSE

Woman Paster: TRUE

Clothes: UNKNOWN

So, there ya go!

Archived