Home

Pie

MikeGunther1969

"Schokoladentorte" is simply a chocolate pie.

"Schwarzwälder Kirschtorte" = "Black Forest gateau" is the advanced version of the chocholate pie, with dark cherries in "Kirsch" liqueur, and cream.

"Marmorkuchen" is simple: "marble cake"

What else? ;)

My favorite pie is this, which I created by combining two recipes, and in combination with a chocolate crust it is one of the richest and most wonderful things on the planet (not to brag or anything, but, well... it is). I have yet to find another one that is so universally liked, or makes me shiver with as much sugar- and chocolate-induced pleasure as the CMPB pie does...

Ah yes, it reminds me of a line out of "Benny the Bouncer" off of Brain Salad Surgery by ELP:

Sidney chose a switchblade

and Benny got a cold meat pie

I hear those cold meat pies you get in pubs over there in Britain are tough, but probably not as tough as a switchblade. ;)

And if you're talking about sweet pies, Lemon Merengue is the best, of course. :D

Man, is this thred "still" going on, sweet!

My ma use to make a really kick-ass rhubarb pie, Saxman's right, rhubarb is like the best stuff on eath along with rhubarb muffins. Out of all thing things made on this earth rhubarb is that sweet little punch in the mouth you keep asking for.

FOR RHUBARB!

Is your sister single?

Archived