Home

Where can you get the Star Forge robes?

sith_master2000

Originally posted by RedHawke

I'd still be stuck on Taris, getting pwnd by the Rancor, if it wasn't for that site! :D

well to be honest redhawke the way i killed the rancor was to enter solo mode use stealth to walk out then throw a grenade at the rancor and then run for cover i would repeat this several times until rancor was dead

of course now i've found an easier way which i suspect u found on that site lol :D

You should also know that the cost is dependant on your computer skill. Best thing to do is take alot of comp spikes with you. But you should only bother with this if your LS or DS. The first time I found them I was nuetral :rolleyes:

The way I kill the Rancor is to take mission into stealth mode and plant all those mines I made her pick up earlyer then creep away and throw a grenade to get the Rancors attention. OR if im feeling lazy I just plant the sent thin and a gredande But You get more exp by killing the Rancor.

Originally posted by T7nowhere

You should also know that the cost is dependant on your computer skill. Best thing to do is take alot of comp spikes with you. But you should only bother with this if your LS or DS. The first time I found them I was nuetral :rolleyes:

The way I kill the Rancor is to take mission into stealth mode and plant all those mines I made her pick up earlyer then creep away and throw a grenade to get the Rancors attention. OR if im feeling lazy I just plant the sent thin and a gredande But You get more exp by killing the Rancor.

I just got a adhesive grenade from a mod and chunk frags at the helpless rancor in between adhesives.

I figured that out the first time (After i tried to slash him :D )

Originally posted by monkey joe

I just got a adhesive grenade from a mod and chunk frags at the helpless rancor in between adhesives.

I figured that out the first time (After i tried to slash him :D )

there's an easier way

you need the synthesised odour u find on a corpse in front of the door way a frag grenade and stealth, ok before u go into the room with the rancor go into stealth, automaticly going solo then go to the pile of bones there you can scavenge open up then change to give items you then put one of the synthesised oudors and a grenade in close the bundle u then get a cut scene of the rancor eating from the pile of bones and the rancor will explode from the inside. i find this way quicker easier safer and it saves on grenades

Originally posted by Aleggy

there's an easier way

you need the synthesised odour u find on a corpse in front of the door way a frag grenade and stealth, ok before u go into the room with the rancor go into stealth, automaticly going solo then go to the pile of bones there you can scavenge open up then change to give items you then put one of the synthesised oudors and a grenade in close the bundle u then get a cut scene of the rancor eating from the pile of bones and the rancor will explode from the inside. i find this way quicker easier safer and it saves on grenades

Ya but you get a couple hundred more exp for killing the Rancor the old Fashioned way.

there's an easier way

Yeah, i've read that somewhere before and have done it a few times. Its also cool to say you killed the rancor fair and square.

Yeah, i've read that somewhere before and have done it a few times. Its also cool to say you killed the rancor fair and square.

umm monkey joe how exactly do you define a rancor vs a human a fair fight and remember at this point in the game you are not a jedi and neither are your companions :D :D lol

umm monkey joe how exactly do you define a rancor vs a human a fair fight and remember at this point in the game you are not a jedi and neither are your companions :D :D lol

Well, ya i guess grenades are kind of cheating but, its impossible to kill it w/out using a strategy.

Plus; once i was a jedi by warping back from dantooine and he kills you in one hit no matter what, and you can't hurt him.

(Like when you see calo nord the first time)

Well, ya i guess grenades are kind of cheating but, its impossible to kill it w/out using a strategy.

Plus; once i was a jedi by warping back from dantooine and he kills you in one hit no matter what, and you can't hurt him.

(Like when you see calo nord the first time)

[Calo's voice]One.[/Calo's Voice]:p

speaking of Calo, he's probably the least cheap in fighting a rancor(a datapad in the game tells how he did it).

• 2 weeks later...

all u have to do is get to the star forge and go to deck 2 and there is this door there that u can slice into this computer and u

can have it make a pair of star forge robes for u. (it takes about 15 spikes to make a pair)and also you have to be on the light side of the force to get the star forge robes. if u darkside u get darth revan robes insted.

:evil6:

Archived