Home

Why do flammable and inflammable mean the exact same thing?

Nairb Notneb

Riegel 23 doesn't gutes Deutsches, also warum kennt er versucht, es zu sprechen? Eine Herde der Schafe sickerte gerade von meinen Hosen durch. Ich lecke ihre Ohren. Yum! Sie schmeckten wie ashpalt.Schätzen Sie, daß was ich heute, hackte ich hinunter einen Baum und ihm in mein linkes Nasenloch eingesetzt. Es bildete mich glücklich. SEHR glücklich. Nachher, daß ich meine Zunge gegen einen Eidechseaugapfel rieb. Er erhielt gehaftet. So zog ich ziemlich stark und zerriß accidently das schlechte Lebewesenauge aus it's Einfaßung heraus heftig. I ruhiges couldn't erhalten sie weg von meiner Zunge, also unterrichtete ich meinen Zehejapaner, und sie squealed mit Freude. Meine Zehe zerstückelte sich von meinen Füßen, wuchs Beine und lief weg. Ich sah sie nie wieder. Ich entfernte meine Socken, die ich für die letzten vier Jahre eintauchte sie im Essiggurkesaft, Suppe der Zunge Suppe getragen hatte und dann ich ihn im Ofen für 17 Tage bei 9.000 Grad warf. Er schmeckte horrendous, also wiederholte ich den Prozeß.

Originally posted by Jdome83

Riegel 23 doesn't gutes Deutsches, also warum kennt er versucht, es zu sprechen? Eine Herde der Schafe sickerte gerade von meinen Hosen durch. Ich lecke ihre Ohren. Yum! Sie schmeckten wie ashpalt.Schätzen Sie, daß was ich heute, hackte ich hinunter einen Baum und ihm in mein linkes Nasenloch eingesetzt. Es bildete mich glücklich. SEHR glücklich. Nachher, daß ich meine Zunge gegen einen Eidechseaugapfel rieb. Er erhielt gehaftet. So zog ich ziemlich stark und zerriß accidently das schlechte Lebewesenauge aus it's Einfaßung heraus heftig. I ruhiges couldn't erhalten sie weg von meiner Zunge, also unterrichtete ich meinen Zehejapaner, und sie squealed mit Freude. Meine Zehe zerstückelte sich von meinen Füßen, wuchs Beine und lief weg. Ich sah sie nie wieder. Ich entfernte meine Socken, die ich für die letzten vier Jahre eintauchte sie im Essiggurkesaft, Suppe der Zunge Suppe getragen hatte und dann ich ihn im Ofen für 17 Tage bei 9.000 Grad warf. Er schmeckte horrendous, also wiederholte ich den Prozeß.

here ya go folks. :D Babelfish.altavista.com is a cool translator, though not completely accurate. This is what it came up with:

Latch plate 23 doesn't good German, thus why it knows tried to speak it? A herd of the sheep oozed straight of my trousers. I lick its ears. Yum! They tasted as ashpalt.Schaetzen you that which I today, I chopped down a tree and him into my left nostril inserted. It educated me lucky. VERY lucky. Afterwards that I mean tongue against a lizard eyeball rubbed. It kept clung. Thus I pulled rather strongly and tore accidently the bad organism eye up from it's verge out violently. I calm couldn't receive it away from my tongue, therefore informed I mean toe Japanese, and her squealed with joy. My toe carved itself up from my feet, grew leg and ran away. I never saw it again. I removed my socks, which I immersed for the last four years her in the vinegar cucumber juice, soup of the tongue soup had carried and then I him in the furnace for 17 days with 9.000 degrees threw. He tasted horrendous, therefore I repeated the process.

:eyeraise:

and I got This is For Safe when I translated TiEs post. :rolleyes: enjoy

This is the problem with "language". It's not a static science like mathematics.

"I before E, except after C; unless it says A as in neighbor and weigh"

This is garbage. How is anyone suposed to learn this stuff if every rule has an exception and then those exceptions have exceptions?

Now math and science and even music are always the same. The Pythagoras Theorem never changes, a2 + b2 = c2 . It is very usefeul.

Now language is constantly changing, thus the problem. I hate it.

Originally posted by LadyJedi12

here ya go folks. :D Babelfish.altavista.com is a cool translator, though not completely accurate. This is what it came up with:

Latch plate 23 doesn't good German, thus why it knows tried to speak it? A herd of the sheep oozed straight of my trousers. I lick its ears. Yum! They tasted as ashpalt.Schaetzen you that which I today, I chopped down a tree and him into my left nostril inserted. It educated me lucky. VERY lucky. Afterwards that I mean tongue against a lizard eyeball rubbed. It kept clung. Thus I pulled rather strongly and tore accidently the bad organism eye up from it's verge out violently. I calm couldn't receive it away from my tongue, therefore informed I mean toe Japanese, and her squealed with joy. My toe carved itself up from my feet, grew leg and ran away. I never saw it again. I removed my socks, which I immersed for the last four years her in the vinegar cucumber juice, soup of the tongue soup had carried and then I him in the furnace for 17 days with 9.000 degrees threw. He tasted horrendous, therefore I repeated the process.

:eyeraise:

and I got This is For Safe when I translated TiEs post. :rolleyes: enjoy

.... ROFLMFAO :rofl:

Originally posted by Nairb Notneb

This is the problem with "language". It's not a static science like mathematics.

"I before E, except after C; unless it says A as in neighbor and weigh"

This is garbage. How is anyone suposed to learn this stuff if every rule has an exception and then those exceptions have exceptions?

Now math and science and even music are always the same. The Pythagoras Theorem never changes, a2 + b2 = c2 . It is very usefeul.

Now language is constantly changing, thus the problem. I hate it.

*huggles narib notneb* thats exactly what I think.

Originally posted by Lightsaberboy

What if your name is Keith Stein?

Weird.

;)

I think it depends on the origin: i think inflammable originally comes from inflame, not from flammable.

So it is in the same group as inflame and inflamed. So i guess inflammable used to mean "getting worse" not combustible, but it has come to be interchangable.

Archived