Home

Custom Maps Like Battlefront

ronbrothers

Really? please give links to anything related to an upcoming tools release from devs???! That would be super but I must have missed that in the last patch announcement.That would save Sub ,me and Nimlot about oooh 10 hours a day trying to bust out mod tools....

Originally posted by kingguru

Really? please give links to anything related to an upcoming tools release from devs???! That would be super but I must have missed that in the last patch announcement.That would save Sub ,me and Nimlot about oooh 10 hours a day trying to bust out mod tools....

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=138382

Scroll down to psych0freds posting who is i believe one of the DEVs.

Rends

No the games have not ended. :) I just have other responsibilities I am working on. Like considering potential downloadable content and what we'll need to release the tools for the mod community. Not to mention I get A LOT of feedback so I have to balance my time. -spytle-

Link Here

That's one. Again there are so few, but they are out there.

richcz3

a New Hope....or a long wait ,hehe

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Map and modding tools will not be part of the patches. They will be released as a separate package(s) when they are ready and maybe even in phases.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

-PsychoFred

In any case, this game needs to be fully moddable before interest is lost , I know the folks like myself will be around but with how hacky editing the game is now the general modders/and younger players (which swbf def. has alot of) for games like BF1942 will have to wait a long time for the drag n drop editor.

I'm thankful for this community that has pulled together to share content and file information so we all can benefit with usable tools and the end result of SWBF being modded and more how each us would like to see it made!

Good work all...

Archived