Home

oh grow up

JediJohn

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Edwards said that while Halloween, in one sense, has become a harmless celebration for children, people these days are sensitive to images of evil.

somehow the thought of kids dressed as pokemon, shrek, and other various "cute" crap, hardly strikes me as images of evil...well atleast not in the sense they mean. Devil costume are actually some of the least sold items, along with skeletons and mummies and all that other "evil" crap. *has lots of friends in retail* x_x

*stabs the uppity jews and christians*

Originally posted by InsaneSith

somehow the thought of kids dressed as pokemon, shrek, and other various "cute" crap, hardly strikes me as images of evil...well atleast not in the sense they mean. Devil costume are actually some of the least sold items, along with skeletons and mummies and all that other "evil" crap. *has lots of friends in retail* x_x

*stabs the uppity jews and christians*

They're talking about the.. um.. 3 people that are actually following whichcraft in the world.

All the big religious fanatics that make their crazy little cults and bring up crap like this really just make religion look bad.

Originally posted by IG-64

All the big religious fanatics that make their crazy little cults and bring up crap like this really just make religion look bad.

I don't think anyone could make it look as bad as it makes itself :p j/k

or am I?

and it's spelt witchcraft.

oh forgot *stabs the spiderman guy*

As a Christian myself, I have only this to say...

That's so dumb. Let the kids have fun on Halloween! I seriously doubt going trick-or-treating as Pikachu and Darth Vader will result in their damnation. :rolleyes:

Besides, Christians started Halloween (or All Hallows Eve as it was once called) as a special day marking the eve of All Saint's Day. If they're complaining about the holiday, then they shouldn't have included pagan customs, which has resulted in the Halloween of today.

Oh, and that Spider-Man guy was...odd. He must be in very good shape to scale buildings like that.

Originally posted by Neverhoodian

Besides, Christians started Halloween (or All Hallows Eve as it was once called) as a special day marking the eve of All Saint's Day.

Wrong..

I should put some backup for my statement, but i'm a lazy bitch

Originally posted by GothiX

[bigsecks] TiE

HuH?

You know, fighting a religion with another is plain retarded.

You know, no one likes you guys because they don't like you, and you keep thinking they never will, because you guys are too lazy to change your easy way of just acting scary, wearing pentagrams, and chanting bull**** (which makes as much a difference in your lives as praying in a church *which is none*). Get used to it you bunch of anti-social goth ****ers.

TiE

Originally posted by TiE 23

HuH?

You know, fighting a religion with another is plain retarded.

You know, no one likes you guys because they don't like you, and you keep thinking they never will, because you guys are too lazy to change your easy way of just acting scary, wearing pentagrams, and chanting bull**** (which makes as much a difference in your lives as praying in a church *which is none*). Get used to it you bunch of anti-social goth ****ers.

TiE

*claps*

Archived