Home

What do think lucas arts should have made a movie of?

primalunderdog

Originally posted by Shok_Tinoktin

Do you mean Lucasfilm? I would have to probably say an elite starfighter squadron, although I think it would make a better mini-series than movie.

Shok Tinoktin i see u know alot about the EU so do u know the novels about the elite TIE FIGHTERS? becos that would make one heck of a miniseries!

I dont know anything about an elite TIE Fighter squadron, but the 181st is an elite TIE Interceptor squadron. A mini-series about that could very easily tie in to Rogue Squadron, and can give the other side of the story. I haven't read the Dark Horse comics, so I dont know how much they have developed the pilots of the 181st, except that Fel has had a lot written about him (of course he was a Rogue for a while).

Originally posted by Shok_Tinoktin

I dont know anything about an elite TIE Fighter squadron, but the 181st is an elite TIE Interceptor squadron. A mini-series about that could very easily tie in to Rogue Squadron, and can give the other side of the story. I haven't read the Dark Horse comics, so I dont know how much they have developed the pilots of the 181st, except that Fel has had a lot written about him (of course he was a Rogue for a while).

ooh, a story combating RS against 181st... could be very awesome. could offer background behind the two, the two doing their own thing, and finally a combat between the two(181st would kick ***)

Originally posted by mr.piercy

Shok Tinoktin i see u know alot about the EU so do u know the novels about the elite TIE FIGHTERS? becos that would make one heck of a miniseries!

There is a Rogue Squadron comic series, and there's 1 or 2 about Baron Fel and the 181st. It's pretty cool.

Archived