Home

Red Sox won the series...

90SK

For those of you following the World Series (I still don't get why its called that:p ) then you'll know what I'm blathering about. The Boston Red Sox, being one of the favorite teams of the East Coast (of U.S.), havn't won the world series in 86 years. Fans have been waiting for that period of time, hoping that their team will make it one day. After the biggest comeback in baseball history, the Sox finally made it into the series, beating the New York Yankees 10-3 (I think that was the score). After a suspenceful game yesterday night, the Sox did it, beating the St.Louis Cardinals 3-0, completing their 8 game winning spree:D.

Oddly enough, the riots that ensued wern't as serious as last year. And, from where I live, if you had gone outside as the Red Sox were jumping around the field in victory, you would have noticed the moon eclipsing. :eek: .

Originally posted by CaptainSkye

Oddly enough, the riots that ensued wern't as serious as last year. And, from where I live, if you had gone outside as the Red Sox were jumping around the field in victory, you would have noticed the moon eclipsing. :eek: .

hmm, could have sworn i saw some pigs flying around when i drove home on the interstate today...:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Master Jaxu

all i can say is its about time.This kid in my school does the morning announcments and he always says yankees clothing is hereby banned from school,redsox clothing is acceptable,so naturally he had a mile wide smile on his face after watching this game.

Ya he is funny That was I looked forward to the day they one hearing that annoucement lol

The RedSox are no longer special. The curse was all they really had going for them. The win was the worse thing that could have ever happened to them. If they lose now, who are they going to blame? Babe will have nothing to do with it. 86 years from now, I'll be taking my grandson to Fenway to see the Yanks shell the Sox and people will be calling it the "return of the curse". BTW, I'm from the Bronx originally and a HUGE Yankees fan.

Archived