Home

Bounty Hunter's Cantina

LukeKatarn

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"just a few more seconds chains! i ran into a few angry people with blasters that had to be taken care of."

*comes up behind chains*

@jaxu

"we got this covered head back to the ship and prep for take off!"

@chains

"allright, on the count of three! one! two! three!"

*we storm onto the bridge blasters fireing, and quickly take three guards out. with blaster bolts barely missing my head i fire a neutralizing shot at Bagen and send him falling helplessly to the ground.*

he'll be fine! lets just take out the last of those guards!"

"forget it! this terminal has power going to it. i'll put engins in full reverse. there's no way in hell i'm letting my new ship go down in flames!"

*steps behind the console for a few seconds*

"got it! nowfinish you're buisiness wih Bagen and lits go!"

*on entry into Coruscant atmosphere*

"allright, when we land we need to spread out and look for Bagen. remember what i said earlier only chains gets to kill Bagen! before we left the scarab i activated the escape pods tracking system. it looks like it set down over there. i'll try to land as close as possable."

*everyone gets off the ship*

"spread out and take the com;inks with you! if you find him let the rest of us know and we'll be there shortly.now lets move!!!!"

"look out guys, he may be packing heat!"

*i slowly creep through the overgrowth of Coruscant. sweat dripping down my face. i hear the faint sound of a stick cracking wich is quickly followed by a blaster bolt to my left leg.*

"aaaaaaaaaaah! crap! he shot my leg! guys, help!"

Archived