Home

Bounty Hunter's Cantina

LukeKatarn

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"jaxu, what the hell happened to chains? u'd think he'd like to see his brother in captivity."

*looks at cyborg*

"and you, stay the hell away from my bounties in the future! i don't carry a lightsaber for no reason. i coulda taken Bagen down at any time! i was enjoying the hunt! somthing some bounty hunters have forgotten how to do! next time you interrupt my work i'll put you down and you'll never get up! now back off!"

(in case you havn't herd i once was a sith apprintice, but i abandoned the sith and most of the ways of the force to persue my passion. hunting. i still however carry my lightsaber and use it if need be)

anyways.............."i guess we should look for chains."

*looks at bagen*

"after, of corse, we lock you up in a force cage!"

(sarcastic) "well at least we know it's not a trap."

" i'm going wth you. you may need help. plus i gotta get my revenge on cyborg for that whole blasting me in my leg thing."

"chains you can take the scarab back to the cantina, or you can come with us. ither way you can have the scarab."

*i get in the "Ruby of Karavahl" and punch in the coordinats*

"you ready jaxu?"

"jaxu take the controlls"

*i run down the hall and jump on the turret*

"just try not to get shot"

*i take ou three or four fighters*

"jaxu get as close to that big ship as possible"

*the Ruby swoops down and flies three feet from the side of the other ship. i shoot concentrated blasts of laser fire at the hull of the ship and blast a huge hole in the side.*

"one down, five to go. chains, try to take out the bigger ships with the Scarab's main guns.have the crew aim for the power conduits on top of the ships. me and jaxu will try to take out the smaller ships with concentrated blasts from the Ruby's main turret."

Im at school right now so Ill try typing without getting caught

*The scarab fires it's turrets and rockets at the bigger ships*

"Ok, guys, I just breached the hull!"

"FIRE AT THAT SHIP, I GOT BOARDERS!"

:uzi1:

"Crap Im outnumbered!"

*Ship shakes*

"They're firing at me!"

"Woah!"

"Someone help me!"

Archived