Home

Bounty Hunter's Cantina

LukeKatarn

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"chains? chains?! chains! jaxu dock with the scarab. i'm gonna bored. once i bored land on the planet below and wait for us to land by you."

*on bored the scarab*

"don't worry bout me just land. i can use what little force training i remember to sustain me long enough to land this trash heep"

(force breath controll)

*i run down the hall to the turbolift and head to the bridge. i notice chains unconcious on the floor*

(talking to jaxu with the force) "i'll get chains to the bacta tank and meet you on the planets surface, and remind me how much i hate the force next time i wanna use it."

*Voice in head- you will awaken your true destiny....*

*DREAMING*

*A man in a black cloak with it's hood up walks into view*

*Chains laws sprowled out on a forest floor*

*Mysterious woman's voice- True destiny....awaken....below... You shalll fullfill the ancient prophecies........and become the Lord... of the...Twilight Civilazation... you will rule the galaxy... and destroy all humanity*

*REAL LIFE-Squirming around while sleeping.*

*Glows white*

*The bacta tank starts to crack and the bacta flows out... Chains falls out, sprawled out on the floor*

*Voice in head- You know you are not human... but your friends don't... you will killl them! Just like the prophecies say*

-Real Life-

"Never..."

*Still sleeping*

"if you got a problem with jaxu, i got a problem with you"

*i quickly fire a spray of blaster bolts at random spots on cyborg's body with my fully automatic e_11 blaster rifel.*

"there's no way i didn't hit him a few good times with that!"

Archived