Home

Bounty Hunter's Cantina

LukeKatarn

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Chains

OOC- No, but I slashed him in the back twice, he's not dead just, ahh... sleeping.;)

*Boards ship*

"Hmm...Decent ship."

"Well were are the Scarab's current coordinates?"

OOC-Chains don't ever take over my character again,even to make me unconsious.From now until i say i give Jaxu permission to control my character

"allrighty then, lets go."

*on bord the Ruby of Karvahl*(my ship of corse!:rolleyes: )

"allright, we've got the coordinates of the last place the scarab was seen."*looks at nav. charts* "looks like we're going to Nal Hutta." *punches in coordinates and watches the stars quickly turn from pinholes to long streaks* "i'll set the alarm to go off when we get there" *after a few badly played games of pazzak i owe jaxu and chains 200 credits each. an alarm goes off in the cockpit* "sounds like we're there. arm the laser cannons, he may recognize my ship! we've had a few run ins before." *an alarm goes off and the ship shakes * "oh. great! our bounty spotted us! jaxu can you handle the ship while chains and i man the laser cannons?"

"allright chains lets man those turrets and try to take theres out so we can bord there ship." *i shoot out a few turrets and realize it's futile. quickly i come up with a plan* "jaxu, cut off all power to the entire ship now! i know this guy he's too curious, and won't be abe to resist seeing my dead body. he'll lock on with a tractor beam and reel us in. now get ready. when they bord they'll be comming in strong. if we hide in different places we should be able to take out the enitire welcome waggon. watch it thoe they may be expecting a trap! now hurry they'll be bording any second!"

OOC- I never controlled your character! I hit you twice and walked out, I never said I actually hit you(Summary- I hit you twice in the back and walked out, that doesn't mean you were evn hit!)

Beside, your not even were I am!

"I got this one!"

*Jumps into a turret*

"And... FIRE!"

*Fires laser and blows up 3 small attack ships in the fleet*

On comm. "Hey, Ranis, mind if I hit the hull of the Scarab?"

(Not to destroy it, just so we can damage it)

@chains

"no! stick to my plan!"

*the ship is borded and we are quickly discovered, however, it was not quickly enough. all troops on the bording party are quickly sent hurling to the ground* "allright, spread out and look for Bagen. if you find him jaxu, do not kill him. that pleasure has been reserved for chains and chains alone! now move out!"

@chains

"no! stick to my plan!"

*the ship is borded and we are quickly discovered, however, it was not quickly enough. all troops on the bording party are quickly sent hurling to the ground* "allright, spread out and look for Bagen. if you find him jaxu, do not kill him. that pleasure has been reserved for chains and chains alone! now move out, and take a comlink with you so we can keep each other posted on whats happening!"

@chains

"no! stick to my plan!"

*the ship is borded and we are quickly discovered, however, it was not quickly enough. all troops on the bording party are quickly sent hurling to the ground*

"allright, spread out and look for Bagen. if you find him jaxu, do not kill him. that pleasure has been reserved for chains and chains alone! now move out, and take a comlink with you so we can keep each other posted on whats happening!"

(sorry bout the tripple post)

*i run off down the hall with my blaster carbine ready for action. i follow the hall for a ways and run into a few small pockets of resistance and my left arm is wounded. after switching to my modified blaster pistol i find a door leading to the medical room where i patch up my arm and spot a computer console.*

"guys, i found a computer terminal. maybe i can hack into the security cameras and find Bagen!

*after a few minits i finally think i have figured out a way to access the cameras, however i screw up and set off an alarm*

"crap! guys, we're about to have some company!"

"good idea chains! i'll get right on it."

*i run into a turbolift down the hall and go to the engin controlls.*

"crap! it's all offline! every terminal on the ship has been cut off from the power supply. that is all exept the ones on the bridge. i'll meet you there. but whatever you do don't charg until me or jaxu get there! Bagen will be heavily guarded."

Archived