Home

New Republic Deeds

TheOutrider

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Troezen took John on board the Hiker Dragon and Bobeta got into The Armageddon, which was next to the Hiker Dragon.

"Race you to Yavin IV" said Troezen over the commlink

"We will get there in our own time, you need patiance" said Bobeta.

"Yes master"

The X-wing went first, followed by the Hiker Dragon. They went into space and went into hyperspace

"It is best I put this in now." Arca said, he injected the Truth serium(sp?) into Trent. "I have to go." Arca said, then he ran out of the door then into his ship. Arca took off from the base, then pressed a button in his cockpit, and a consle appeared. He "John Lissiri" in it. John Lissiri appeared on the screen it showed his loactian, Arca. It showed he was in a ship headed for the Jedi Academy.

"I guess I'll beat him there." Arca said, then jumped into Hyper space towards the Academy.

((I don't know what type of ship it is, it's like the melleniom falcon or ebon hawk))

"It's a ((no idea)) ship" said Troezen, "my father gave it to me before I left to go to the order, I was only young but I learnt enough."

------------------

Bobeta was in her x-wing, she had her droid - E1-A5 - piloting it. she was about to go to sleep when she felt a desterbance in the force. Like someone knew they were here.

She opened a com channel to Troezen, "I think someone knows we're here."

"I know" replied Troezen "i felt it too"

Troezen and Bobeta were discussing the next thing to do, they could tell that someone was waiting at the acadamy was waiting for them, they knew who it most likely was and they knew why he was there.

"I'm going to contact the acadamy," said Bobeta, "maby I can warn them."

"Can't he hack into the com channel and hear us?" asked Troezen

"He could, perhaps you should report to the acadamy and say i'm off somewhere else, even if they don't know, this Arca won't either, and that's all that matters."

"But where will you be?"

"I'll orbit around the planet for a bit until I'm needed"

"Ok, i'll do it" he closed the com channel and spoke to John, "Will it work? Do you think that we can trick him?"

"Nope. This guy is a force user from what i heard. We're talking straight into a trap. We may have to meet your friends somewhere else. How about the new jedi temple they've built on coruscent. your friend could still go to yavin and warn your friends"

Arca brought up the consle again to see where Jon was. He was nearing the academy.

"He's amlso there...but with who?" Arca said to himself. He then locked on to the other to people with John. "Jedi? Hahahahahahahah! They are no match for me. I have killed 356,964 people, and 183 of those were Jedi!" Arca bragged to himself then laughed at John's attempt to protect himself with Jedi. Arca sat and waited....

((they made a new jedi temple? Must be in the EU, or did u make it up?))

Troezen opened the comm chanel again, "I don't think it will work"

"Why?" said bobeta

"Aparently he's a force user, he'll know."

"Ok then, i'll go to acadamy and you go to kashak and i'll meet you there."

"Shouldn't we go to the jedi temple or something,"

"No he'll expect it. He won't expect Kashak"

"Ok then Master, I'll see you there"

Troezen turned the hiker dragon around and Bobeta went to Yavin IV.

"Oh, master."

"yes,"

"may the force be with you."

"may the force be with you too."

They turned the comm channel off and the Hiker Dragon went into hyperspace.

The Armageddon landed in the grounds of the jedi acadamy, Bobeta got out and she could feel the bounty hunter's presents.

Arca got out of his ship. He was bored he wandered around the forest and came upon and old hag. Arca drew his dual E-11 Blasters. His scanner (Entenia on top of hlemt) Came down and he realized it was one of the people with John! Arca silently sneaked near the old hag then shot a dart in her.

"Aha!" Arca said. Then tied out the stunned body and carried it to his ship. He put her in one of the jail cells he had. It was force resistent. (Arca learned that hje should make em Force Resitant from the 1st jedi he caought). And waited in his cockpit seat to see the other ship come flying in...

((That was more char control JoJo, than I've seen for ages, but I can't be bothered to do anything about it. Also, she's not an old hag, she's just old, there's a difference!))

Bobeta was in the cell, so much for the trick. She had not been unarmed though, so she still had her lightsabers, she tried cutting through the bars, they were curtoised weaved, she could not get through them.

Troezen was in the Hiker Dragon, "she should have contacted us by now," he said to John, "I feel her, she's somewhere, I can't tell where though, but she's not in the acadamy. We need to go down and land in the acadamy. There's two of us, we should be safe, if we're quick"

Trent had been trying to force the Truth Serum out of him.

"Ill never tell you anything!" Said Trent loudly

Trent motioned for his lightsaber which was still on DarthNeovenom(Hope this is not godmoding). One of the Stormtroopers got in front of Trent and blasted him.

"Uggghhhh." Moaned Trent

"My Lord, he is ready for Interrogation!" Said a dark jedi

Trent felt really bad and he did not want to be tortured any longer.

"Ill tell you what you want to know..." Said Trent sadly

"if theres a problem then we should stay away from it. Arca most probally has your master in prison." said john

'Barter, what on earth did i do to u in the first case' he thought

Barter was wondering how the john sitution was coming on so he contracted Arca "Arca, u got john yet?"

"I hate to say it, but your right" said Troezen, "Arca probably has her. I'm going to contact the acadamy. I know he'll be able to hear it, but I think it's the only way to warn them. Unless you have a better idea?"

Bobeta was still in her cage, she called to Arca, "Hey you," she called "why am I here? I have come to speak with Luke Skywalker. Why have you locked me up?"

Just then she could hear the voice of a hutt.

">Arca, have you got John yet?"<

(Out of Character: Trent getting his own lightsaber isn't considered godmoding, but I hope u know his lightsaber is in a condition of no use, since Darth NeoVenom slashed it into two pieces.)

----------------------------------------------------------------

"Good..." said Darth NeoVenom. "Interrogate him until we get any useful information." he said without taking his eyes off Trent. Looking up to one of the stormtrooper, Darth NeoVenom speaks again. "I'll be heading over to the location of the fallen spy droid. Where exactly are the coordinates?"

"So exactly what are those coordinates Trent." Said the First Stormtrooper

"That blasted droid can rot!" Yelled Trent

"Tsk, Tsk, blast him with a "High" Dosage." Commanded the same Stormtrooper

Trent was stabbed with the Serum. It entered his veins and Trent started wanting to exchange family birthdays. The Stormtrooper looked at him again.

"So where are the coordinates?"

"I don't know." Said Trent sadly

"Guess he doesn't know." Said a Stormtrooper

"I have an idea, remember where I land when I fell." Said Trent

"Its a couple feet around there."

"Good exucute him tommorrow."

"NNOOOOOO, HELP, ANYBODY."

Trents cry for help could be heard throughout the galaxy. Luke Skywalker could here it. Luke used the force to send a message to some Jedi that Trent was hurt.

Archived