Home

Assorted Unused Stuff [SPOILERS]

90SK

Nice to see you guys survived the swoop race explosion :D

...now , I just can't believe that no one mentionned this before and that it's not already onthe list:

Did everyone forgot about the whole unused area onTaris accessible with the warp tar_m10ab cheat??? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by darkkender

Your right I had spaced that one Darth is that what your new mod your working on mentioned on kaspians thread is going to incorporate.

please say yes, please say yes, please say yes, PLEASE SAY YES!!!!!!!!!

Sorry but no

it's involving other areas and it's unique. However, I don't want to give you false hopes and the mod is not made yet, I just talked about general concepts with some other people and did a few things. I hope to have enough time to make it.

This is great stuff people, thanks a bunch!:D

I'm still curious about the Glow Rod, though. It has the "Light" stat, but you can't equip it (not that it matters, considering its pretty easy to change it into a stun baton;). Was it ever used in the game?

Originally posted by CaptainSkye

I'm surprised he went through all that trouble to equip it using Basitems.2da, why not just change the mdl/mdx name to the model designation for a stun baton, ect.? It worked for me.:confused:

It was a simple 5 second Baseitems edit to its row. all I did was change the equipe slot to the hand.

Archived