Home

UK Confusion

Nuitari_28

well i actually emailed LA to find out because of the confusion because recently i've read a few things that implies that the xbox uk release date will be dec04 and yet there are other sites saying feb05 and they gave me a link to the official LA site stating it'd be dec04 but for me this doesnt help much because as far as i'm aware the LA site gives US release dates so i'm still confused

but if the xbox is released in dec i'll be begging my dad to get it for xmas

i am 28 and i am not to proud to beg

however if the relaese date is feb i'll just buy the pc version wich i'll be buying any way regardless :D

*grumbles at X-Box-ers*

You do realize its all an evil plot by Microsoft, right? Not only will they up their sales in the U.S.A. (as well as making money off high priced upgrades), they're going to make a fortune off handling fees from UK/ Australian Gamers who order TSL from the U.S. ala internet. Its evil I tell you!:eekanime:

I emailed the company store & got this reply...

Thank you for your inquiry

All available information is at the link below.

http://www.lucasarts.com/products

Best regards,

Sara

LucasArts Company Store

http://www.lucasarts.com/companystore

Which basically leaves you with the same unanswered question; did they up release & not announce it for the international players? Or is it still slated to ship '05?

:roleyess:

Originally posted by FiEND_138

I emailed the company store & got this reply...

Which basically leaves you with the same unanswered question; did they up release & not announce it for the international players? Or is it still slated to ship '05?

:roleyess:

lol if you look at my previous post you'll see i did the same and got the same reply I'm tempted to email them again saying this link doesnt help sort out the confusion and that i need a straight answer about the uk release date

Archived