Home

What will you do (for non US xbox-ers)

Nuitari_28

What will you do untill KOTOR 2.

Avoid KotOR sites, except for lurking Holowan. I don't want to miss the latest mods because of TSL, & with no PC version I shouldn't have to worry about any kind of spoilers. As for the other swknights boards, I'm keeping myself away.

:fist:XBox

Honestly I'll probably avoid EVERYTHING that will relate to TSL, except here (Lucasforums).

The moderators have re-assured that their eyes (and BAN buttons ;) ) will be watching feverishly. I have faith in their abilities.

Of course I'll be clicking with a shaky finger as well...just in case :D

Originally posted by starmark2k

as long people keep puting spoiler tags on there threads, there will be no need to "boicott" the forums untill it comes out on the pc (in the uk for me). Anyway i'll proberly play kotor over and over untill TSL comes out.

You could try modding :D

as for the people who are worried about spoilers, we have new strict rules concerning this. Look at the announcement at the top of the forums or click on my sig. If you want to play safer, then you can also check if the moderators are online when you log in: you can be sure that no " misplaced" spoiler will survive very long if they are ;)

Archived