Home

how many people are actually staying?

Wraith 8

Well I am still here Corzip as well.

If this is the end though I would like to thank everyone I played with. It has been a long winding journey waiting for SWG to launch up until now. I made some good friends in beta, and great friends here on the forums and in-game. Corzip you did a great job, exceptional even. Many bows to you. Jan, you deserve a ton of credit too. I always enjoyed being around you in-game. I also would like to thank Murashu and Zarker (SP) for their play from the beginning. I hope Murashu is safe and doing well. I will miss you all. It was fun hanging out with you Jo, X'ero. Iwok, Tebra, Xanadu, Baboo and too many others to remember. This was my first MMORPG ever and you guys made it worth playing.

Again, thanks to everyone, and long live the -A- team.............

Originally posted by Jo

give it four or five days, that experience will be fulfilled. sadly thats how they made the game, too repetative. if they somehow pull through with CR and some new content, ill come back for a while..but right now WoW is where i am, im in a guild there already, but i miss this one more..and now that you move back to naboo i really miss ya :p

Well, the thing is, I enjoy patrolling to, looking out for people. :)

I actually find great joy in it, just cruising around, keeping space safe for the "little people" :D

That is, if I'm not totally alone. ;)

1 extra person is actually more than enough on my wing, or I on his/hers wing. :)

rofl, go for it cor. only arguements i've seen against it is it breaks continuity. well those are the content people with jedi that dont care otherwise, so we know how much continuity is already broken with battle droids, jedi, etc.

it will happen more time for that, Maybe you can hit "end game" pretty quickly (mas level you can get in WoW is 60 and in the first week there's people already in the 50's) but this is a game where you start and there's some content!

I'm still waiting until my copy arrives from LV and i can't wait hehe.

I've heard that if you had a closed beta key from JTLS and you type it just after registering your JTLS account you get the Naboo vehicle just like if you preordered, if that's right I have my key from CB you still can use Tebra, hehe of course if that possible :p

Archived