Home

because we *like* christmas so much

Ray Jones

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

No it is not. Know why? Your santa hat is cooler!

...yeah, i know... you're not worthy such a cool hat...

AND the image is no longer animated

...i forgot that it was an animation and merged the layers...

and has a santa hat that looks like it was created in MS Paint. :p

...ok, now you've gone to far...

I. DON'T. USE. µ$-"PRODUCTS"!!!!!!

i just painted it free-hand in gimp...

You are a sick yet ENTERTAINING individual. Apparently I have met my match!biggrin_santa.gif

eek_santa.gif

-POOF!!-

there goes my plan. i though i could really annoy you. you should be annoyed annoyed annoyed! crying and stomping with your feet like a little girl. but are you?? NO. NO NO NO!mad_santa.gif

(damnit) *sigh*

dozey_santa.gif well, i guess it's be the same as smashing a monkeys banana. he will laugh and wet himself.

wink_santa.gif

Curious, are you one of the three spirits designated to visit me this Christmas to rid me of my scroogeness?tongue_santa.gif
biggrin_santa.gifbiggrin_santa.gifbiggrin_santa.gif

err..

nope. i'm rayjones who will rid you of your presents (preferrably lego sets, hint, hint.), MWAHAHAR. evil3_santa.gif

uuhmmm. one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten .. ok. more is not allowed. wait .. i have an idea.

*<;D *<;P *<mwahaha *<XD *<lol

Originally posted by Fealiks

yeah, but I mean, it doesn't tell you the URL for each particular smilie!

...but it does! in firefox it's right click->image properties and there the url is written (or right click->copy image location)... i don't know how it's called in the ie, but i'm very, very sure there something similar...

even if not, you could look in the html-source...

...but it does! in firefox it's right click->image properties and there the url is written (or right click->copy image location)... i don't know how it's called in the ie, but i'm very, very sure there something similar...

even if not, you could look in the html-source...

Yeah, but you know how crap IE is. thnx tho! cheese_santa.gif

err.. fealiks. that's why i posted the urls beneath joshi every particular smilie. for those with err.. less.. uuhhmm. horizone. but .. y'know. what can i say. you obviously lack of horizone? no. i can't be bothered

Yeah, I know, but I was looking at the ones you hadn't (very very helpfuly) done, i.e. the new SPAM one (still checkin wink_santa.gif)

[edit]WooHoo!!! Links!!! you rule, doc![/edit

Archived