Home

CLEARING THINGS UP ABOTU ENDING[Spoilers]

HitMan202

OK.....first thing is kind of pointless, but I thought it was the same voice actor for Canderous as it was for Mandalore, but at the end Kreia said "And Canderous is a loyal beast, no matter how much he is broken upon Revan's will. But you know this." I'm not intirely sure about why you were exiled, but I believe it was because you could influence people so well, and "feed" off of them and the force(whether they are force sensitive or not(like Darth Nihfil(w/e his name was))). AND with the Revan thing, NO ONE KNEW WHERE HE WAS!!!!! So it was impossible for anyone to explain where he had gone!!!!! Kreia even said "That she didn't know if she would have joined Revan wherever he went." That might clear something up with this Revan dispute, I repeat again NO ONE KNOWS WHERE HE WENT, NOT EVEN KREIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It took me just over 38 hours to beat this game first time on the light side (I stayed up till like 3 a.m. every morning).:o

Mandalore = Canderous. :)

As for Revan, from what I've been able to unlock, he ventured beyond the outer rim to try and stop something but something went wrong. Before they left, T3 was ordered by Bastilla to return the ship to Republic space if something bad did happen. That's all the nfo I've collected. Maybe HK-47 knows more but he doesn't like me. :D

As I understood it, Revan went off to fight the "real" sith beyond known space. Something happened and T3 returned to known space with the Ebon Hawk. Kriea also said that T3 returned because Revan "didn't need the Ebon Hawk" wherever he/she was. Kriea's purpose was to raise you up as her pupil in place of Revan as a galctic leader or to send you out to join Revan fighting the Sith, she didn't know which for certain.

At least, after 5 times through that's what I got from it. I am uncertain if all of this can vary or not.

The way I understand 4 times through is, Revan went out of known space to find the true sith empire(according to Kreia Nihilus and Sion are not true sith)but something happend,so T3 went to find Bastilla,but Bastilla had already left to help Revan, so T3 goes to the exile for help.I can not get HK47's influence high enough to hear what he says.

Originally posted by Sidney

How did y'all get this info? I told the old hag I was there to kill her and then did so and I got no info other than I was her greatest pupil and she was happy to die. Was all the Revan stuff in the LS ending?

It was in the DS ending. Chose other options. Never start by the "I'm here to kill youÈ or you'll get nothing. I always explore all the other options before telling a NPC that I'm going to kill him. Kreia told ma about the future of my party members, the planets and Revan.

Archived