Home

Zombie outbreak scenario

ckcsaber

Joe saw about 40 zombies ahead of them.

"Hold on!" Joe shouted back. He floured it into the zombies, which satrted to crush them. They drove about 8 min until they reach the bank. Joe saw about 20 zombies inside the bank. Joe looked over at the other S.W.A.T member grimly.

"Everyone wait in here!" Joe commanded. :And keep the doors locked" Bob said. Joe and Bob jumped out with their fully automatic silenced M-16 Rifles. They dove into the glass which broke it ovbiously. The class flew into some zombies' heads which took some of them out. Joe and Bob opened fire on the zombies. By shooting them in the head it was pretty easy to take them out.

Joe got out his comlink while Bob was shooting. "We're near the vault hang on!" Joe said, then closed the cahnnel and satrted firing again.

"like hell i am going to wait in here." Joe got out and walked towards the bank, but some zombies jumped from above at him, he ducked and rolled joe pulled out his revolver as he was rolling, he took out 6 of them, each with one bullet, joe then unsheathed his katana and went nuts on the rest.

Joe and Bob took out all the ones inside the bank. They jumped over teh counter. They started to walk to the most guarded vault they coulkd find. They shot a few zombies that were still around. FInally they found the vault. Bob punched in 56-9TR, while Joe shot a zombie.

"Come on!" Bob said then helped up the man in the vault. Joemade a hand signal to follow him. "We have to get to the van!" Joe said.

"Follow me I need to show you something on the roof!" Said John

He lead them to the roof where there was weapons of all choices. He picked up some ammo, grenades, 2 time bombs, and a rocket launcher.

"Just in case we need these too." Said John as he picked up a huge box of different weapons and ammo.

"Okay lead me to the van and cover me while I carry these!" Said John

Joe finshed them off and looked down the street to see a legion of zombies walking donw the street.

"this is what ive been waiting for." Joe said as he reloaded his revolver and walked to meet the oncoming legion, joe fired his revolver, taking out 6, he reloaded and shot 6 more, he did this until all his bullets were gone. joe had killed 16 already with his revolver, and he could still see alot, so he took out his katana charged at them slicing. he got into the thick of them, everywhere his blade swept it hit a zombie, either taking out its legs, head or chest.

Chris sat quietly in the back of the van with the others.

It seem like both Joe's and Bob had gone out and went looking for the survivor.

As Chris waited, he looked upon their most recent addition. He was wearing a labcoat.

Could he have been in the research facility?

"Hey, what's your name?"

(MAtt looks outside the window)

No time for formalties(sp) We got zombies up our ass (loads gun and goes outside the van blasting zombies

Josh(who was already out there fighting them go bit) AHHHHHHH(he screamed in pain)

MAtt then shot him dead between the eyes cause he knew he was infected) He was a good man (matt thought to himself and contuined shooting at zombies)

Originally posted by Deac

Donavon: I'm clean! I'm immune...I made those things...it wasn't meant to be like this...I promise you...it just...went wrong...

You one of the scientist(shoots a zombie next to him) Then you might no how I am if so we got a big problem(throws him my umberla i-d card)

((((((( ooc: It's a compilation of all things Zombie)))))))

Chris looked towards Joe. He had somehow gotten on top of a lightpost. He didn't look like he could hold on much longer.

"Get a hold of yourself Matt! You aren't making any sense! Clear your mind! We have to help Joe! He's about to be overtaken!"

Chris raised his shotgun. "C'mon professor! You gonna use that 12 gauge or not?"

(in one quick motion almost inhuman MAtt shot five zombies) I have had enough(goes into a rage and shoots three more then three more surround him he jumps up and does a spilt kick and kills both of them then pushes off a wall and lands behind the zombie and breaks his neck) Anyone else (matt said showing no emotion once so ever)

spare me (matt said harshly as the barrel of his gun into a zombies mouth and blew his brains out) (the last few zombies were comin at matt fast so matt threw a grenade at them and in mid air shot it so it exploded killing the last zombie) That was fun.....(matt said as he crack his neck)

John was surrounded by zombies. He turned into a dark alley and ran through. It was a dead end. The van was no where in sight. He pulled out his 2 silver pistols.

"This is for my parents!" Said John as he started shooting.

He shot almost all of them. But everytime he killed one two more showed up.

"SOMEONE HELP ME!" Yelled John

He dropped the boxes and pulled out his knife.

"HELP!!!" Yelled John again.

(ran over to joe and blasted three zombies) weak (matt said while lookin at joe shaking his head he broke another zombies neck and pistol whipped another) HA HA HA(Matt laugh was almost evil as if he enjoyed killing) (he shot three more and jumped kicked one which shattered his skull) (there was only one zombie which Matt grabbed and slamed his head with the dumpstir(sp) lid next to him)

Archived