80 members have voted

1. 1. Jedi or Sith

• Jedi is best
    • Sith is best

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by MasterJediBrad

All I can say is that Yoda who is the greatest force user ever was a Jedi.

No he's not the greatest force user ever, he's the smallest!:D

He he, he...

I guess I like the Sith best, they got the most style. They look cooler because they wear black robes and use red lightsabers, the greatest of the Sith lords are much cooler and more charismatic than the greatest Jedi masters, just think of Darth Vader, Darth Tyrannus and The Emperor and compare them with Yoda, Mace Windu, Obie Wan Kenobi etc, etc. Besides, Sith are more independent, they do what they want and their goal is to gain as much power as possible, Jedi are so restricted and brainwashed.

Of course the Sith are evil, but I don't care because it's just fiction anyway.

In the real world the Sith would probably be Al Qaida, with Osama as their Dark Lord, USA would be the Republic and The Jedi wouldn't exist.;)

Sidious is the strongest force user ever. He fooled the whole republic and the jedi council when they were about there strongest(????) He was the leader behind the near extingtion of the jedi and made Yoda hide.

Now i like the jedi. Mostly because i like their way of thinking.

*votes jedi* ;)

I like the Jedi most, because wrinkled old aliens are their leaders. *nodnod*

And also because I can respect their ideals, and because I believe the force CAN be seen as a burden. Imagine it. You've shown some kind of power in the force, and you're just yanked away from your family, friends, and then spend years training. They can't love, and they must control what their heart says to do and go with what the 'right' thing is.

And they do it anyways, because it's what they believe is good. That's respectable.

Actually, I like neither side. Like others said, the Sith are strategic, more powerful and free. The Jedi are tied down, messengers of light, deliverers of justice.

I would make an order of my own, where justice would be proper, and at the at the same time be strategic and warlike.

would have to say the sith.

the jedi often contradict themselves or hide secrets which doesnt lead to a greater good but causes more bad to happen.

also the sith dont hold back, they unleash all of their emotions into the force.

No one ever said giving into corruption was a bad thing.

what about an option for neither one???

the jedi are too restrictive when it comes to personal choices. personally, i would like to decide what kind of relationships i form with people, and to decide whether or not someone really needs to be helped along.

the sith are more like wild animals fighting both to conquer the outside world and to gain control of the inside group. they just don't think rationally.

i guess i line up more with the character type of jolee. thinking for yourself, what a concept.......

Originally posted by dark sith angel

the sith is not like animals in jedi say with much pwr comes much much more rationally thinking as i say jedi knight fight for your RIGHITs for the light sith might fight for the might to kill the light but the light may not be right

I think I speak on behalf of the entire board when I say....

.....pardon?!

• 2 weeks later...

I pick neither, or if I could. I don't think picking one side over the other is right. If there is good, there is always evil, if there is evil there is always good. So with out the Jedi there is no Sith, with out the Sith, there is not Jedi. I pick the heroes that don't use the force. Han Solo for one, didn't use the froce, he just did what he believe what he thought was right. Not what he was told to do or guiled to do. Force use is for the weak. Anyone can push a button in a nuke fight. But when your hand is unusable, its the Jedi and Sith who are at the disadvantage.

Originally posted by stingerhs

what about an option for neither one???

the jedi are too restrictive when it comes to personal choices. personally, i would like to decide what kind of relationships i form with people, and to decide whether or not someone really needs to be helped along.

the sith are more like wild animals fighting both to conquer the outside world and to gain control of the inside group. they just don't think rationally.

i guess i line up more with the character type of jolee. thinking for yourself, what a concept.......

hhhmm a bindo headband and some gray jedi robes I see in your future lol

Originally posted by KOTORManiac

Jedi's are similar to robots, because they feel no emotions

They feel every emotion. They have just learned to control them. They have rules in place to help avoid situations that can lead to dangerous emotions, precisely because they do feel those emotions.

And I like Jedi the best. I no longer think evil = cool.

Archived