Home

What graphics card is the best for gaming?

Revan Solo

he lied. :dozey:

the 9600 XT isn't even as good as the 9700 Pro (which came out, like 3 months before the 9600).

i'm still a fan of the ATI cards, but i have to admit that the GeForce 6800 currently pwns the X800 on everything but half-life 2.

but if you're going to get a board for under $250, ATI pwns that segment if you compare similarly priced chipsets.

hope that helps. :)

What is better:

Probably 9800?

I have got another question: I have The Battle for Middleearth and I play it on a Pentium 4 with 1,8 GHz and a Geforce 2 (64 MB).

(Minimum requirements: 1,3 GHz and and 32 MB)

But it runs so slow!!! :mad:

Does anybody knows what my problem is?

^^^^

it runs slow because you're using a Geforce 2. the proccessor is a bit old, too.

of the ATI Radeon cards (listed from slowest to fastest):

9200 SE

9500 All-in-Wonder

9600 SE

9600 Pro

9600 XT

9700 All-in-Wonder

9700 Pro

9800 Pro

9800 XT (starting to notice a trend, eh???)

the new X800 series of Radeons are even faster, although not as fast as the nVidia Geforce FX 6000 series of cards.

^^^^

they may be worthless to YOU maybe, but not to everyone else.

in case your wondering, i really don't care what kind of card i run as long as it runs my games faster than 30 fps. so, even if matrox comes out with a faster card than ATI or nVidia, i'll go with matrox.

but thats a big if at the moment with matrox. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by stingerhs

^^^^

they may be worthless to YOU maybe, but not to everyone else.

in case your wondering, i really don't care what kind of card i run as long as it runs my games faster than 30 fps. so, even if matrox comes out with a faster card than ATI or nVidia, i'll go with matrox.

but thats a big if at the moment with matrox. :rolleyes:

i dont care how fast a card is.(dont bother about 2 fps more)... what i care about more is about qualty.

i had 1 ati card in the past and always had problems whit it and the suport of ati was realy bad.

don't know about other pepole...butt it's probbly just me.

Archived