Home

More KOTORs?

Mike Frank

As we all know, it would be kind of stupid for Lucasarts to stop making KOTORs since they are pretty much the only good Star Wars games ever made. And the stuff they say about Revan hints towards another KOTOR.

How far do you think they will push it? I think that maybe they will make six of them, to compliment the Star Wars movies. Either that, or they'll stick with a trilogy.

Originally posted by RedHawke

Me too! :xp:

Can you say "KOTOR is most definately going to be a Trilogy" boys and girls! :D

"KOTOR is most definately going to be a Trilogy!" (I hope)

KOTOR 1 and 2 are NOT the only good STAR WARS games.

Originally posted by DarkJedi_Reborn

In KOTOR3 they'll probably make your guy(exile) in Kotor2 and Revan confront eachother for the the throne of the Sith or the Master of the Jedi Council.

Err.. If they were both Jedi, why would they do that? The Jedi don't fight themselves for power. And there is no "Master" of the Jedi Council.

If there was to be a KOTOR 3 I think it would be about

The true sith (the species) invading the galaxy... They hinted about the true sith at the end of TSL.

Originally posted by DarkJedi_Reborn

In KOTOR3 they'll probably make your guy(exile) in Kotor2 and Revan confront eachother for the the throne of the Sith or the Master of the Jedi Council.

But what is Revan was good and the Exile was bad; or vise versa even?

That's a lot of stories to intricately weave together and I'd only trust that undertaking to BioWare. I just don't think Obsidian has the chops for it. :(

it's gonna be a thrilogy cause they might ruin it otherwise

and i hope in kotor 3 you're revan cause i think i like it much more than the exile also i think i'tll be about the fight with

the true sith they hint at the endo kotor 2

and i hope they bring back the droids, canderous, bastila

(with you can continue the romance in kotor 1)

and i like the idea of the exile challeging you maybe helping your enemies

I still really loathe the idea of Revan coming back. The developers can't milk the same plot forever, can they? In the third one (assuming there will be one) I'd like to see an entirely seperate plot that simply MENTIONS the other characters. That'd be much better.

Cough. I REALLY didn't like the other Star Wars games. In my opinion, they were totally unplayable and a real bore...

Please don't smite me mods. I have cookies for you.

Cough. I REALLY didn't like the other Star Wars games. In my opinion, they were totally unplayable and a real bore...

what aobut dark forces series you know jedi outcast and jedi knight

and i also think that the stories in both games didn't get enough closure so i hope they bring both revan and the exile back to finish the stories in this game i hope the star is revan who i say is a very good character who deserves another game also

kreia says at the end that revan will fight the crusade against the true sith and for that he left his/her companions

Originally posted by IlikeFandango

I still really loathe the idea of Revan coming back. The developers can't milk the same plot forever, can they? In the third one (assuming there will be one) I'd like to see an entirely seperate plot that simply MENTIONS the other characters. That'd be much better.

:eyeraise: Much better???

We are talking a KOTOR game here, what you are asking is like completely ignoring Darth Vader, Luke, the Empire, and the Rebellion in EP6:ROTJ and starting a whole new story, with new characters, and just mentioning them... that just makes no sense.

The game you are talking about would not be a part of the KOTOR series, as the game will definately need to continue the story started in KOTOR II:TSL the characters will need more than just "MENTIONS".

Just my 2 cents! :D

Originally posted by IlikeFandango

I liked the XWing and TIE Fighter series...

I guess I wasn't very clear. Whoopsies.

I mean that II tied in with I a LOT. I was thinking along the lines of making III take place in the distant future, when everyone is dead and the long term effects ended up changing the galaxy

Actually, I thought about it, and Rogue Squadron is pretty good...*shrug* I still don't like most of the other ones though.

Right. I forgot. There wasn't a story in the games. My bad. :)

What you're saying is that an incredible game with the superb storytelling that the other KoTORs had, wouldn't be a KoTOR if it didn't have Revan?

Come on. I just think that playing out what happened from the Exile and Revan's adventures would be better told when someone saw them from the long-term perspective. Wouldn't it be fun to see Czerka crumbling after their morals and stuff have been revealed to the public simply from the help you gave to the Ithorians? To see the Sith crippled but still vying for power?

I guess I'm the only person who thinks like that. o_o

I would really like if III had both the exile and Reven fight eachother thinking both were evil (exile finally realizes what he did by going in the Mandelorian wars and believes Reven is a Sith, and Reven thinks the exile deserves no mercy for defying the council) and end up knowing the truth and join forces to take out a new Mandelorian or Sith threat.

"Star Wars: Soldiers of the New Rebellion, SOTNR II:The Prince of Darkness, SOTNR III: The Saber"

Archived