Home

More KOTORs?

Mike Frank

i think kotor will be a trilogy but i think they will do more star wars RPG like kotor but with a more or less completely differant story. it could be based during the clone war, just before ep 1, the gap between ep 3 and 4 (if there is one) or after ROTJ. Any of these could work. so Kotor will be a trilogy but i'm sure you can expect more kotor style games based in the starwars galaxy.

i'm not sure if i can comment too much, since i haven't played tsl yet. anyway, i think that kotor3 should do what any good trilogy should do and bring closure to the series.

now, they could start up another kotor series, depending on the success of kotor3, but start a new storyline.

as for the kotor games being the best in the star wars lineup, well, maybe. that would depend on the person. i personally haven't played very many star wars games (since most haven't appealed to me too often), but kotor is the best star wars game that i personally have played. otherwise, i can't comment further.

I think you are all a bit harsh on Obsidian. Bioware has had many years of RPG experience, so obviously they are very good with it. I don't really know what other RPGs Obsidian has done, but to create a game as good as TSL on their first outing into the Genre is impressive. And I believe that if they do make the sequel I am sure it will only improve upon TSL. Which is no small feat

I think it would be cool if in the third one, you are a completely different character, but revan returns from defeating the real sith with like a jedi army, and the plot would be based around that. Maybe revan will come back to kill the corrupted/force death exile? ;)

Originally posted by call me SaS

<ahem> Xwing PC <cough>... sorry, i must be coming down with a cold.

My thought is the trilogy thing... likewise for the Halo series

A third Halo will come out, due o the total crappy ending of Halo 2.

They'd better make a trilogy. And this time around, it'd better be BioWare working on it. Obsidian left too many glitches.

^^^^

I agree it isn't all Obsidian's fault for the game being released with all the bugs it has.

LA was supposed to test it before release as well, but as OE stated Microsoft got to "weigh-in" for an early XBox release, so the game didn't get adequate testing and was rushed out for those extra holiday $$$. :fist:

well, i for one don't care if bioware or obsidian does the next kotors. they both did a good job with the first 2 games, except for the bugs they left in them.

but as redhawke said, i don't think obsidian would have left so many bugs in the xbox release if they had the time between dec. 6 and feb. 5 to iron out the bugs for both the pc and xbox versions. i really wish it would have been a simultanious release..... :rolleyes:

anyway, i just hope they use a new graphics engine so we don't have to listen to complaints that a good number of the reviewers mentioned. :dozey:

well, im not completely with you on this..if this new character would have some "special" skill like the exile and so, and still be the exiles or revans relative so on..would kinda be too much of the same as before, no i think im gonna stick with a completely new character though he can have connections:D

Archived