Home

help designing/with a logo

RpTheHotrod

Originally posted by InsaneSith

j/k. I wonder too, is it supposed to be one of those "hip" "let's get kids back into thinking jesus is cool" "jesus is our homeboy" kinda things? or just your classic setup?

I saw someone with a shirt that read "Jesus is my Homeboy" on Sunday.

And then the next 12 times I saw it after that these past 2 days was just annoying

:indif:

Sorry, all I can say is Yay or Nay on the others... Never really attempted using Photoshop.

Yay for Gothix ;)

Originally posted by TiE 23

>_> I've never taken a class or anything, I only mess around with PS :p

TiE

neither have GothiX or I. :p

HA! That was great. :D

co·ro·na ( P ) Pronunciation Key (k-rn)

n. pl. co·ro·nas or co·ro·nae (-n)

1. A faintly colored luminous ring appearing to surround a celestial body visible through a haze or thin cloud, especially such a ring around the moon or sun, caused by diffraction of light from suspended matter in the intervening medium.

the glow coming off of the moon would be a corona effect. So replace the moon with a crucifix and bam. You got glowing Jesus.

Originally posted by jebbers

some thing about that makes me laff......i think its the 'bam. You got glowing Jesus."

Chu don't **** wit da jesus, man. :D

Originally posted by TiE 23

YAY! I can become good, too.

I just need to learn to use the layers and Image Ready.

*waits for people to post links for tuts*

what you should do is experiment with overlaying filters. Experiment for about 3 straight days, try all kinds of cracked up combinations. But yeah, it takes a while to build up the mad skillz that drive the ladies wild.

Archived