Home

after the game ends

guybroom

This thread is a continuation of the 'godmode war' thread.

It ended by the programe beign shut down. This is where this thread starts.

The main players from the 'godmode war' should play, but anyone else can join in. You can be police searching for the programers who took over the game. You can be another player of the game, or just about anyone else.

before you start this thread, I suggest you read the first few and last few posts of godmode war so you understand what's going on.

The characters who died in the gondmode war thread are alive, and everyone is mortal and has no powers and everyone is human.

remeber the normal RPG rules - no char control, no spamming (read the thread with the rules in).

This is going all accross the world remember and don't think everyone is in one country.

You can have upto 2 chars at a time unless you had more chars in the other thread.

--------

Char #1:

Name: Age 20

Description: Troezen is about 5"2 and has short dark brown hair. He has got a red t-shirt on and navy-black jeans on.

------------

char #2

Name: Adam

Description: long, blond hair. He is wearing a black suit with a blue tie.

--------------

Troezen took off the headset and looked at himself, he wasn't cut, he wasn't dead. He was alive. How? He had no idea, but he was glad.

"I need to go back in." he thought and he tried to get in again - load up the system, but it did not work.

"What did I say to Tara?" he asked himself again. "I love you Tara" he repeted what he had said. "I hope, hope she understands."

He stood up and got a glass of water. He was shaking, what he had seen was real, it couldn't be. But it was - real.

He sipped the water and looked out of the window and turned on the television.

The news was on and the main story was the game. The time scale in the game was the same as real life. He had been there for two days. He realised if he was at home normally, people would be trying to get the system off him, but he was in his house that he was renting while in university in manchester (england) and his flat mates had gone home for christmas.

It was now christmas eve and he was feeling confused. He wondered what to do. He ran back to his computer and tried to find the names of the people he met in the system to find him, but he had not known their second names.

He found a site that was designed for people like him - if they had been in the game and wanted to find people you met you typed your name in and aanything else you wanted to put.

He type in:

troezen

I met several people in the system - tara, trent and several others. Please contact me back via this. I need to know I'm not the only one who has got out of the hell.

he then sat on his couch and watched the news to see if he had missed anything while he was away. He didn't know what to do.

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((ooc-can I join up as like a bad guy if so what am I tryin to accomplish))

Name- Matt(in game Smith)

age-14(in game 21)

clothes-black robe

weapon of choice-magnum

bio-hacker of helped take control of the game

(sends Trent an email reading)

So u have surived my hell impressive I am surprised. Meet me at this special sever (lists a random sever) and we can talk

Name: Tara Lake

Description: Tara is about 5' 3" and has long, dark red hair. Now in the real world, she wears the same things she had in the game (jeans and gray shirt), but she also has a leather jacket.

Tara ripped the headset off angrily and threw it across the room. She stood, but fell back again. How long had she been in there? Had it really been five days? No wonder she was so weak. She did her best to crawl into the kitchen and get a glass of water. It helped and she stood to go to her computer.

After a little searching, she found Troezen's message and was able to discover his email address.

"Troezen," she wrote. "It's Tara. We've got to regroup or the programmers will have their way. Jack should be here in a few minutes... he doesn't live far from me. As for the others, I don't know. We'll have to find out. Where are you?"

With this written, went back to the kitchen for some food while she waited for Jack.

Troezen was at the computer and saw the message boards fill up with people who had been in the system. He only moved from the computer to get food and to go the toilet, he did not leave the house.

After a few days he was going to go out and see if he could find someone who had said they lived near him and they were in the system, when he saw a message from tara.

He e-mailed back

'what happened after i left? who's jack? where are you now? I'm in england i'll get to you if i can.'

There was a knock at Tara's door and she went to answer it. Jack stood there, looking as if he felt much stronger than Tara did. This was true, for he had not been in the game anywhere near as long as she had.

"Have you any word of the others?" he asked. She nodded.

"Troezen's in England and will get here if he has to," she said. "I'm about to tell him to come, but he doesn't seem to remember you... oh, of course! He wouldn't remember you. You came after he'd been killed off."

"Troezen," Tara emailed. "Jack Robeson is the creator of the game. He joined our little party not long after you left. The programmers are after us and we're going to need your help. Come to New York, USA. We'll meet you somewhere."

Name- Trent

age- 23(i don't remember hwo old i was in the game)

clothes- Black dress patns and white button up t-shirt

weapon of choice- Desert Eagle .50

bio- CIA and FBI

Trent opened hsi eyes to see he was in the FBI headquarters.

"welcome bak trent, i see you suceeded"

"yeah" trent said kinda of dizzyily and has burry vision "but it wasn't really me, i just helped" trent sat up, took the headset off and crushed it.

"alright boys, i need to get in contacts wiht some friends, form the game, form there, i will call you and tell you your next instructions."

"trent then turned aroudn and walked to the HQs lunchroom, he got a ham sandwhich then headed to the competrs area.

"Agent John i need the address of Tara Lake"

"yes sir" agent john sat back down at hsi computer, opened a few programes and then turned to trent.

"she lives on walstreet 231"

"good, thanks" trent then went to the weapon rack, grabbed his shoulder strap and desert eagle he loaded at and then grabbed a leather jacket and went to hiscar.

(i'll edit it later)

Taking another look at her computer, Tara noticed the message from Matt. With a low growl, she sat down again.

"If it's your hell we escaped from, I'm sure I don't want to talk to you," she wrote. "Go find your friend, Adam. You know, the guy you must have taken orders from. The Creator and Swordmaster will find you... and we won't be alone."

She signed it and sent it off. Then, she went to the phone and dialed the number Trent had given her.

"I need to speak with firefox 11 27 A2 omega alpha," she said. There was a pause before the person on the other end of the line spoke.

"Where did you get that code?" he asked. Tara sighed.

"If you want to know reasons, ask the man himself... he gave it to me," she snapped. There was another silence before the voice came on again.

"He is currently unavailable. Would you like me to leave a message?"

"Tell him Tara needs to get in contact with him," Tara answered. "Tara Lake."

"Oh!" the voice said. "That's quite a different matter. I believe he may be on his way to you now."

"What?" Tara asked after a pause. There was a little chuckle.

"Your address is no secret," the man said. "We gave it to him and he should be on his way."

"Ah," Tara said, still slightly confused. "Thank you."

She hung up the phone and turned to Jack.

"Troezen and Trent have been located," she said. "On a more troubling note, the programmers may know where I live... Trent seems to. As soon as he gets here, we're leaving."

She sent another message to Troezen. "Troezen, my location is very likely well known amongst the programmers. We'll still be in New York and we'll find you when you come."

((Cyborgninja, just in case you haven't read the other thread, I'll explain. Adam is a character controlled by guybroom and is the main bad guy programmer... that's why Tara told you to find him since your orders were taken from him. Understand why she's not willing to meet with you... after all, you helped alter the game she worked hard to create.))

((The godmode war thread was about a virtual reality computer game that was made. It was made by tara, jack and a large programming company. Then Adam - a porgramer of the game - took over and locked tara in the game and jack out. jack knew the backdoors of the game and got into the game and helped tara and trent and sevreal others to close the game.

The game was meant to be a nice place and a place to meet friends ect but adam made the game a war zone where everyone was godmoded - they can not die unless they were harmed very badly (head cut off, sword through the heart ect)

Troezen was a random player who found tara and trent and the group.

Trent was one of sevral FBI agents who was in the game to see what was going on.

If I've missed anything major out then someone can add it))

Troezen read Tara's e-mail and sent one back.

'I'm going to get the next plane I can to New York and I'll try to find you any way I can. But I need to know why you seem so panicked. Did something happen after I left the game?'

Then while he waited for a reply he strted to pack everything he had.

He then had a thought and sent another e-mail

'If we're in danger then I'll need some form of weapon. I have nothing here and even if I did they wouldn't let me onto the plane with it'

He finished packing. He packed clothes and wrote down the e-mail adress and everything he could remember about the game before he forgot it.

(Matt knew it would bbe hard to get them to come so he would have to make contact with them as another character)

Name-Vlad

age-???

weapon of choice-smg(s)

(sent and email to tara and trozen and trent)

Hello I am Vlad and I have the answers u need meet at omgea aphla sever(pretend u don't know it is smith)

As Tara and Jack prepared to leave, Jack happened to glance at the computer one more time. There were two messages from Troezen and one from somebody else.

"Tara," he said. "Do we know somebody named Vlad?"

"I don't think so," Tara answered, stopping to look. A look of amusement crossed her face. "He has the answers we need? As if we need answers?"

"Vlad," she wrote. "Thank you for you kind offer. However, I am in contact with the creator of the game. We know the answers. I'm still a little puzzled... my email address isn't something I give out freely... if you truly are on our side, hunt Adam."

Then, she responded to Troezen's email.

"Troezen," she wrote. "The sooner you can get here, the better. You may have heard my stories about the game being turned from its original purpose. The reason for it was that the lead programmer, a guy named Adam who showed up just after you left, is trying to kill the Creator and myself. Don't worry about weapons... we have enough here."

"When will Trent get here?" Tara demanded impatiently, sending the emails and standing up from the computer.

Trent could see New York in the distance. Trent looked in the back seat of his Ferrari Gilandro to see a breifcase. Trent brought it up front and opened it, he smiled, as he saw a suit jacket, tie and black sunglasses. Trent put the car in crise control and then put his full suit on(http://www.naomisworld.com/thumbnails2/The%20Matrix-Matt%20McColm,%20Agent%20Thompson.jpg).

In two hours Trent was right where he wanted to be, parked infront of Tara's house, he stepped out, fixed his tie and walked up to the door and rang the doorbell.

Originally posted by wildjedi

((One thing Tara and Jack have learned is not to trust anyone... BTW, are you coming over from England on the same flight as Troezen? Tara and Jack aren't taking any flights... neither is Trent.))

(ya I am comin over from England which I guess we are now in New York according to Curt-Man)

(sees him ring the door bell) Gotcha(shoots a recording device on the back of his neck and pretends to be play chess with another kid)

"hey you, kid! What are you doing, I've been watching you, and you're following this guy what is that all about, huh?" Claude yelled at Matt.

"you! On the doorstep this kid's been following you for ages, do you know him?" Then he looked at Trent and realised that no-one he'd ever seen looked quite as James Bondlike as this guy.

"no" Trent said as he grabbed one arm, broke it, which made the boy release Trent's gun, Trent grabbed it and pointed it at the boy's head, and took the oter gun out of his head.

"in the house, now!" Trent said as he opened the door and shuved the boy through.

"Tara, i got a present for you!"

Archived