Home

after the game ends

guybroom

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In a few minutes, Jack came back. He'd called his friend and he was on his way. Half an hour passed before the doctor came to the hotel. Jack met him at the front and led him up to the room. He stared at Trent for a little while.

"I'm thinking I don't even want to know how you wrecked your body so badly," he said slowly. With that, he went to work.

"We'll have to stay on the move," Jack answered. "We'll change our appearance weekly, if not daily. Anybody looking for us has to think we've been killed or disappeared. Tara knows my cell number. She'll call that when Adam trusts her enough."

Adam looked at Tara with a grin. "Take a your pick." He said gesturing around the room. "Actually, Ive got a better idea." he winked at Tara and he took the loaded guns from the shop owner and fired at him.

He looked at the body behind the glass case and smiled and took a key from the man's pockets. "Take it all."

Adam walked out of the shop and gestured to Tara to wait in the room. He walked around the back and he saw a large white van. Adam got in and started the engine with the keys.

He drove it around the the front of the shop and walked in again.

"Help me to take it all into the van." he told Tara.

His phone rang.

"Hello." ... "You mean they're dead?" .... "Well done" ..... "I have a gift for you now." ... "come to the house as soon as you can."

"Guess who's dead!" He laughed to Tara.

He started to take all the weapons and ammo from the shop. He also found some drugs - seringes and pills. He picked them up too.

---------------------------------

Troezen was in the hotel and wasnt too comfortablke watching the doctor work on Trent. "Hey, Ill go away while this is going on I think."

He walked outside and looked around. It was quite nice and it looked like they would be able to hide out for a short while.

He went into a room and found some computers. He found a free one and went on it. He hacked into the FBI records.

"Let's see what they are actually saying about Adam."

He looked and it said that he was a terrorist and had killed many people. He looked at the record of what he had done and he almost burst out laughing at some of the things he had done.

He had tried to hijack air-force 1 and crash it into the white house via computer and had almost succeded.

He had many simmilar things to this. But the police could never catch him. Troezen realised that because the game was officaly made by Tara and Jack that no one knew that the game was changed.

Adam looked at what they were up against and panicked, laughed and felt confident all at once.

He then checked his own record and found that he was dead, so was Jokemaster and Trent.

He ran back to the room and told them.

((sorry its such a long post))

"That's a relief," Tara said, "but we still have police and government after us. We're not out of it yet."

"Did you engineer our deaths, Trent?" Jack asked. "That was amazingly clever. If Adam thinks we're dead, he'll definitely not be expecting us."

"actually we've been dead for a while, Adam just knew we weren't so now that he 'does' we can travel and move harmlessly, i'm gunna go visit a friend and pick up our fake identies and documents, after we finish here of course." Trent said with pride.

Troezen frowned. "I'm not sure I like the idea of being dead." He then laughed to himself, "but the life insurance would be intresting. I could claim that I died and then get the money." He laughed.

"But seriously, if we're dead, then surly that would restrict where we can go - like anywhere we need ID?"

-----------------------

Adam smiled, "The government? The government dont scare me." He was about to say something else to Tara, but he decided to keep it secrete for the moment.

When they had everything in the van, they got in and drove off. He knew where he was going.

It was a long drive, but they eventually got to a small house in a small back ally.

"Home"

"I know you said kate identaties, but we have been on the news world wide! We are now going to be in the news for being murdered in the CIA HQ! Do you think people wont recognise us?"

------------

adam got out and got out several guns and put two pistols in holsters he took from the shop and had a katana in its scabbard in a small holster in his belt.

He went in ready for trouble.

He knocked.

He opened the door.

Nothing.

"This is odd. someone should be here. Police, my gunmen, some TV reporters? Odd. Let's be as quick as we can."

He motioned to Tara to come in. Then he heard a creak from the second floor.

"That's why we'll be altering our appearances as well," Jack said calmly. The doctor finished and stepped back.

"Now we're even, Jack," he said. "And from the looks of this situation, I don't want to hear from you for a long while."

"Don't worry," Jack said. "You won't."

"A friend of yours?" Tara whispered, putting a hand to the pistol she picked up and put on her belt.

"not hard to do, you guys think humanity is far with computers and techonology? you know nothing, of course i can't tell you either but thats ok, we'll go out buy some concealing clothes and head out to the country, where my friend lives, after we get our identities that is"

Adam went slowly up the stairs and saw some heavily armed, heavily dressed policemen.

They started shooting as soon as he was in sight. One bullet hit his arm and he dropped his gun. He screamed. He ran into his bathroom and pulled Tara inside and got hit in the chest as he was closing the door.

"The door is thick enough to withstand bullets," he gasped. "I made sure of it. It can also take a small bomb blast as well as the walls. We are fine in here." He said to Tara.

Then he fainted.

---------------------------------

"I still dont like the idea, but I'm only a computer hacker. A not so advanced computer but Trent cant tell me about the better computer hacker." Troezen said with obvious sarcasm. "I'll take your judgment."

Troezen still felt slightly uneasy around Trent after their fight in the game. He had not shown it until now, but he was about to crack.

"Well I suppose it would be hard to tax a dead man," Jack said, laughing quietly.

"Oh, sure," Tara muttered. "Protect your bathroom and not the rest of your house?"

Then, she saw that he was unconscious and her mind began to race. Should she turn him in to the police or try to stop his bleeding?

((Guybroom, I'm leaving this up to you... Tara can turn Adam over to the police or she can attempt to. If she only attempts to, the police start shooting at her and she realizes that Adam is her only way of escape. With that in mind, she stops his bleeding... take your pick.))

((WJ - you misunderstand. The bathroom was the nearest room to him. The whole house is the same though. But if you want to stay your way then if your in the bathroom, you dont want to be disturbed. ;)

Tara can hand him over - it would make sence, she has been waiting for an opportunity to get him like this.))

Troezen laughed. "I was in your situation a while ago, I just hacked into their files and deleted my debts."

He looked out the window, it was getting dark. "We should leave soon. I dont like the idea of staying here over night. We have no fake ID yet - we should keep moving.

((Guybroom, I don't misunderstand... Tara does and she thinks it's rather absurd... but I suppose a man would like a little protection on the porcelain throne, eh? :) To keep this going a little, I'm going to give Tara a sudden feeling of pity for Adam.))

"I can't turn him in," Tara muttered to herself, staring down at Adam. "Not like this."

With these thoughts, she searched the bathroom for tweezers or anything like them. She found tweezers and removed the bullets. Then, she took the shower curtain (a cloth one) and ripped it, binding Adam's wounds as best she could. Then, she sat back and waited for him to regain consciousness.

Trent was helped to the car, they got in and Trent directed them to his 'friends', once again he was helped out, he knocked.

"yeah yeah i'm coming" a muffled voice came form inside, it opened the door, a young guy came out.

"holy! Trent **** man, come in" they went in.

"what happened?"

"don't worry about it Roy, you got our identities?"

"yeah Tommy, i got them" Roy said with a grin as he pulled out the identities from a cupbaord and handed them out.

"Eddie Grayson," Jack read off his ID. He shrugged. "So now I'm Eddie. Who are you guys?"

"Drop weapons and open the door!" the police yelled. Tara panicked slightly and went to the door.

"Don't shoot!" she said. "He's unconscious and bleeding."

"You have the right to remain silent," the police answered. Tara paled, suddenly realizing that they didn't know she was there only to aid her friends in capturing Adam. Her mind began to race and she didn't hear anything else the police said. She turned and looked down at Adam's unconscious form.

"You're my only way out now," she muttered. Ignoring the police, she got down on her knees and began to work on binding his injuries. She hoped he'd regain consciousness soon.

((I'm not trying to steal your ID WJ - but I PMed Curt-man about this and you stole my name :( can I take Edy?))

Troezen looked at his card.

"Bryan Falcon" He read. "Hmmm. Not bad." He looked at Jack. "For some reason Edy was my nick name. It would be easier for me to get used to it. Do you think I could take that?" Troezen asked.

"Are these only IDs or is it all set up with everything? I can set us up so the government thinks we exist properly. I don't know if that will help or hinder. Trent?"

-------------------------------------

Adam got some consciousness back. Everything was dark, but he could hear sounds.

He had not opened his eyes yet and he still looked unsconscious.

((Tara shouldnt know Adam is conscious yet.))

Jack laughed and handed Eddie Grayson to Troezen. "For a long time one of my friends thought my name was Bryan," he answered. "The mistake was fixed, but he still called me Bryan as a joke. You'll get used to Eddie easier. I'll get used to Bryan easier."

He smiled and shrugged. "Another thing. My high school football team was the Falcons. Bryan Falcon will be very easy for me to get used to."

"What a horrible mess," Tara muttered, still unaware of Adam's regained consciousness. Her hand was pressing hard on the chest wound. The arm wound was bound tightly with a piece of Adam's shower curtain.

Tara looked around, trying to find something that would work to stop the blood from the chest wound, but couldn't find anything.

"Damn, you, Adam," she muttered. "Can't you keep a reasonable first-aid kit in your bathroom?"

Her words had been loud enough for Adam to hear, though she didn't realize he had.

Archived