Home

Vampires of York: chapter 1, A Few Dark Shadows

Mandalorian54

((OK, omit that delivery part))

Ethan looked out the window and sighed. They hadn't believed his story. Two cops in an unmarked car were parked, he noticed the car when he first arrived at the room, and there was only one reason why two guys will stay at a parked car in front of a hotel. He supposed the had grabbed the story blindly, as a kind of '**** you' to the police for ruining his plan to get out of the hospital with Carth and that other guy. He was going to have to find them soon. He first dialed Carth's place. He asked his mom to tell Carth to meet him where they were supposed to have lunch. He also wouldn't tell her what was up, but she recognized him from when he used to live in the city and agreed to give Carth the message. He paced around for awhile, and decided to play with the cops a little

He dialed room service and asked them to bring sandwhiches out to the cops' car. He then went down to the lobby, bribed a hotel worker to let him out through the side door, walked down a back alley, to the other side of the block and hailed a taxi while the police would be busy trying to convince the room service guy to leave them alone.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Carth got a call from his mom and told Jake that Ethan was going to meet them at the place they planned to have lunch. "Let's go," Carth said as he put on his jacket and made for the door.

Claire recieved the information from the detective just before Dane returned from the errand she had sent him on.

"The cops have let Ethan go, hopefully he'll lead us to the others." Claire said when she entered the lobby and found Dane to be there.

"I guess he didn't talk," Dane humored.

"Did you get the gangs on the look out?"

"Yeah, it shouldn't take too long before these kids turn up somewhere. I'm quite surprised they've eluded us so far."

Claire nodded in agreement, "Let's pay the crime scene a visit."

"But it's no longer being investigated."

"I know, I still want to have a sniff around."

Claire and Dane departed, Claire kept her cell phone on her in case the gangs or cops found the fugatives.

Ethan still had some things to do. He called the restaurant and made two reservations. One for him and the other for Carth and Jake. He went out to an office suply store and bought a pen and a notepad. He then took a taxi to the restaurant, and sat in his one person table. He spoke with the manager, and asked him to seat Jake and Carth in the next table.

Back at Black Malice, Sabrina waved at the bouncer who was guarding the VIP section of the club. The bouncer nods his head and lets Sabrina thru. Sabrina climbed up the stair leading to the room. From afar, the VIP room was lit by blue and white lights from the ceiling. There was a bar on one side and various couches on the other. Ahead of her, Sabrina could see a large window which overlooked towards the main dance club in front of it. Entering the room, Sabrina could see some of the gang members along as other vampires or people those gang members were with.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

(Out of Character: Hope u didn't mind me making a VIP room and describing how it looks and controlling the bouncer in front of the VIP room.)

Waiting on one of the chairs at the table was a note, and a pen.

"Can't speak, police may be following. Whatever attacked us controls them. Write reply on back" He softly poked whoever of the two sat right behind him in the back, to let him know he was there.

((DarthNeoVenom, I wish you would do it more often. I wish everyone would. Don't be afraid to. I made the story but I want everyone to contribute.))

Carth felt Ethan poke him in the back, but he didn't turn around. He had read the note and if the cops were watching them Carth didn't want to give anything away. Carth wrote on the back of the paper,"Meet us at the Hunter's Pub, we can slip away in the crowd."

"Hey Sabrina," One of the gang member's said when he recognised Sabrina. He had liked her and it was obvious, he even tried to date her once but he was alittle too clingy and it didn't work out between them. But they were still friends. "What brings you to Black Malice?"

((Darth NeoVenom, he overheard Malice talking on the cell phone and knows they went to the Hunter's Pub. You can go ahead and control him, even name him, do whatever you want with him. You can control him to tell you where Malice went, and he can go with you if you want. Maybe try playing the role of him being a little clingy and liking Sabrina, just to make things interesting.))

Ethan took another note and scribbled quickly on his knee.

"Ok, but I gotta eat. Make this look good."

He ordered some raviolies

-------

The two cops had accepted the meal, but remained vigialnt. They stayed parked outside the hotel, waiting for Ethan to make a move. They looked at their clock, and got suspicious.

"He should be doing something by now. I'm going in to check on him."

"I told you, he's probably tired. But if you want to go, go."

The cop went out, and asked the clerk if he had seen Ethan. The clerk called his room, and no answer. He shrugged.

"Do you want to check his room?"

"No." He didn't want Ethan more suspcious.

"Well, I could send someone to check if he's in."

"All right."

Soon after he got back in the car, furious.

"He gave us the slip, he must've gone out while they were giving us the food. "

"Dammit."

They called in with HQ.

Sabrina looked at the gang members whose name was Seth. He was far more younger than Sabrina because he was recently turned into a vampire, but he was a very good member of the Black Malice. She also noticed that he liked her. Sabrina motioned to him to come closer as she talked low enough for the other members not to here. "Well I'm in a bit of a trouble with the Hokusha clan." Seth looked at her suspiciously, "What's wrong?" Sabrina looked down the the VIP's carpeted floor. "You know how some of us oppose attacks on innocent people, right?" Seth nodded his head, "Yeah..." Sabrina sighed, "Well I encountered three Hokusha clan members attacking two people for no apparent reason. I know the people were not causing trouble with the clan because they didn't had any firearms." Seth facial expression went from suspicious to disgust as Sabrina told him this.

Jake walked into the musky hunter's pub, it was like all bars, smokey with peanut shells on the ground, but something felt wierd, like not right, anyway he looked around and saw alot of heavy men, drinking and whatnot. jake saw Carth and he sat one seat down from him.

Archived