Home

Dune Sea: Invasion of the Separatist

Icy Rage

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Yeah I know but what if I've never done that? Can I have a run down of the plan or something cause I don't quite know what to do. I've spent most of the time in low ranked squadrens." Matt finished polishing his rifle and got up to grab some more accurate and powerful projectiles. Also grabing a probe droid he sat down again ready for the plans.

We took A tank to the OZ (operation zone). From there it was running. When we got to a tall sand dune I took out my boniculars and looked. "Hey Tom the dune right there is what we gotta take. All we have to do is keep fireing, on your order." I pulled my rifle up to my soulder and got ready to attack.

I stayed on the ridge and watched the explosians and the tuskens and clones charge at each other. Finally I got out of my daze and aimed. Firing a projecticle went through two tuskens as the both hit the group at the same time. I slowly started taking out Tuskens with my new rifle assigned to me before the mission. This was one life style I could live.

The Clones are approaching to a canyon ''we have tuskens in that cannon tuskens ready wait...wait....wait...NOW!'' 1000 tuskens unhide from the cannon and RR stands on front of the jedi responsable of these clones army RR gives his gaffi to the jedi on signal of peace''we the tuskens are to your orders'' all the Tusken Army Blows before the Republic Army

Originally posted by DarkReborn

The Clones are approaching to a canyon ''we have tuskens in that cannon tuskens ready wait...wait....wait...NOW!'' 1000 tuskens unhide from the cannon and RR stands on front of the jedi responsable of these clones army RR gives his gaffi to the jedi on signal of peace''we the tuskens are to your orders'' all the Tusken Army Blows before the Republic Army

u r wit a jedi!?!

"You got it!" I yelled and pulled the trigger. Five green lights shot down from space and landed where I had told them to. A huge flash of bright light went by and then tons of tuskens flew in all directions. After it was over reopened my com link. "Well I guess this makes my kill score about 500. How about you guys?"

Tru (the Jedi) walks up to the tusken and receives the gaffi stick. the tusken speaks to him and Tru turns around. "My friends," he says to the clones," the tuskens wish to fight with us against the Separatists." we shall all head back to HQ till morning. there i shall meditate on the loss we r about to have and i shall call upon the help of the force. now please. let us retire."

But honestly, not many could sleep. the clones were restless, the Tuskens didn't enjoy our food, and i was up all night replacing my lightsaber crystal and repairing the worn-out power cell. The locals were being loud practicing fighting techniques and the jawas were the only ones quiet. Tru needed to clear his mindso he sat and meditated. 1h later he was roused by delta 02910. " Sir, we've picked up the 60,00 troops just as you predicted. just 9 more miles be4 they are in blaster range. Tru listened to what he was saying while still meditating. something was missing. something didn't fit. "Wait!" said Tru." there was more than 60,000. 20,000 more were hidden in the cannon. but how? how wud they have gotten there without us knowing? wait! ones of the Tuskens. one isn't really a Tusken. one of them is a spy! no wonder the tuskens gave peace so quickly! all they needed was a mere 10 minutes to hide separatist's troops in a nearby canion. the alias in the tuskens had to be some1 in power. the one who makes the commands." Tru immediatly stood up. He force- pulled his lightsaber over to him and put on his robe. "let's go." he walked out into the crowd of restless tuskens and looked for the commander. he asked one tusken but the tusken said he left for a pre- battle ritual. Tru ran over to the HQ wall and looked out. there, running back to the separatist was a Sith apprentice. he clouded Tru's vision so he wouldn't sense his presence. "Clones! Tuskens! Jawas! Locals! ASSEMBLE!" they all immediatly got up and got ready. " 1 third of you go to cardoona canion! the rest, meet our friends on the front!"

I heard the call and slowly stood up. After pulling out my newly eqiuped top of the line sniper rifle. If I was going to be in the special ops team I needed some nice new eqiupment. After getting up and suited up I opened the com link. "Hey you guys hear that? Its time to get a move on. Some droids to destroy."

''OK the clone's commander is a great jedi and inteligent he understand tusken language! ok Warriors! prepare the war is comming prepare to complace the gods!'' the tusken warrriors do a BattleCry ''Groinnnnn!....Groinnn!........Groinnnnnnnn!''(a tusken cry) ''let's prepare to war! tuskens positions put on your positions in the cannon! the tuskens are camouflaged and prepare to figth Great Jedi'' Says RR to Tru

"Bahh you worry to much" I said over the comlink trying to cover up how I was scared inside. "This will be a snap." I unhooked my new rifle from my back, took off the safety, aimed and managed to hit a droids grenade. It suddenly went off causing a number of droids to go off in all directions. "Like I said easy as pie." I said smiling broadly.

Archived